PG Music Band in a Box Ultra Plus 2016 Windows
What is Band in a Box?
Band-in-a-Box is an intelligent automatic accompaniment
program for your multimedia computer.
You can hear and play along to many song ideas and go
from “nothing” to “something” in a very short period of time with
Band-in-a-Box as your “on demand” backup band.
The UltraPlus version includes:
- Band-in-a-Box® 2016
- RealBand 2016
- Over 2,000 RealTracks ‐ Listen to demos!
- 49-PAK: 24 Bonus UNRELEASED RealTracks, 3 Artist Video Performances, 11 MIDI SuperTracks, and 19 Instrumental Studies.
- Over 175 MIDI SuperTracks
- Over 2,000 MIDI Styles
- Over 300 MIDI Soloists.
- Over 200 MIDI Melodists.
- 21 Nature Sounds and Percussion Loops
- 145 Artist Performances
- 1,000 Dubstep, Modern and Top 40 Loops
Ships preinstalled and ready to use on a high-speed USB 2.0 hard drive,
Band-in-a-Box is so easy to use!
Just type in
the chords for any song using standard chord symbols (like C, Fm7, or
C13b9), choose the style you’d like, and Band-in-a-Box does the rest,
automatically generating a complete professional-quality arrangement of
piano, bass, drums, guitar, and strings or horns in a wide variety of
popular styles. Live audio tracks can be created using RealDrums and
And that’s not all...
is a powerful and creative music composition tool for exploring and
developing musical ideas with near-instantaneous feedback. Over the
years many features have been added to Band-in-a-Box – Notation and
Lyrics, Piano Roll, 16-channel MIDI Multitracks, Harmonization, the
StyleMaker and StylePicker, a live performance Conductor window, Medley
Maker, and 24 –substyle Multistyles. The Soloist and the Melodist are
popular “intelligent” features that generate professional solos or even
create whole new songs from scratch. RealDrums adds the human element
of a live drummer while RealTracks add even more live session musicians,
bringing the entire Band-in-a-Box arrangement to life. The Audio Chord
Wizard has the amazing ability to analyze, extract, and show the chords
from audio recordings on-screen and then write them to the
Band-in-a-Box chord sheet.
inclusion of digital audio features makes Band-in-a-Box the perfect tool
for creating, playing, and recording your music with MIDI, vocals, and
acoustic instruments. Band-in-a-Box for Windows® can also record an
acoustic instrument or voice to add to the composition, with processing
through its own DirectX audio effects. Its built-in TC Helicon audio
harmonies will turn your audio track into multiple harmony parts or
adjust its pitch, with vibrato and scooping effects for realistic vocal
styles and up to sixteen choral parts.
print out your finished creation with lyrics, chords, repeats and
endings, DC markings and codas, or save it as a graphics file for web
publication or to e-mail to a friend. And when you're ready to let
others hear your composition, you can burn it directly to an audio CD.
Or save your composition as a Windows Media File (or in any other
compressed formats you have) for a file that’s “Internet ready.” You’ll
have even more fun making automatic medleys, playing your favorite song
lists in the Band-in-a-Box Jukebox, and singing along to your Karaoke
files with CDG graphics.
- Windows®: XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10 (32 or 64-bit)
- Minimum 1GB RAM (2GB+ recommended)
- Minimum 1.0 GHz processor (2GHz+ multicore recommended)
- 1GB free Hard Disk space for a minimal install (15GB+ recommended)
- Pro RealCombos: ~10 GB
- MegaPAK RealCombos: ~20 GB
- Full UltraPlusPAK or EverythingPAK when installed to internal hard drive: ~90 GB
(another ~80 GB is required for the installation files when downloading the UltraPlusPAK or EverythingPAK)
- Please note: Hard Drive versions of the UltraPlusPAK,
EverythingPAK or Audiophile Edition do not require any hard disk space
when run directly from the external hard drive they are shipped on.
- 1024x768 screen resolution (1360x768+ recommended)
- DVD-ROM drive for shipped versions of the Pro or MegaPAK.
- USB port for the UltraPlusPAK, EverythingPAK or Audiophile Edition.
- Sound card or MIDI module.
- Internet connection recommended for activation and updates.