Designed with Numark's "users first" philosophy in mind, the VM03MKII expands on its popular predecessor, the Numark VM03, by increasing each video screen's size from 5" to 5.6"; improving the tilt-adjustment feature for an even better viewing angle; and adding adjustable on-screen brightness, color, contrast, tint and sharpness controls for each of the three monitors.
The VM03MKII is a three-screen / six-input LCD video display monitor designed for any video monitoring application. With its uniquely designed display, video producers, engineers, DJs and VJs can position the viewing angle of the unit up to 96 degrees. This is ideal for both DJ and broadcast situations, where limited space may prohibit easy viewing.
The VM03MKII allows users to preview and view video sources on rugged, high-quality monitors that can be configured either as a rack mount (occupying three rack spaces) or as a tabletop unit.
The VM03MKII features three 5.6-inch diagonal color TFT-LCD screens, each with two composite video inputs and a built-in video switch to allow monitoring of up to six video sources. With its pass-through output, the VM03MKII allows daisy-chaining to another video input device.
- Three 5.6" (142.24 mm) diagonal color TFT LCD screens
- Ideal for video monitoring applications
- Two composite video inputs with built in video switch per screen
- Pass through output for daisy chaining to another video input device
- Tilt adjustment for optimum viewing angle
- Rugged rack mountable design
- PAL and NTSC compatible
- Universal power supply
- Individual brightness, contrast, and tint control for each screen
- 4:3 screen ratio
- 113.28(W) x 84.708(H) mm active area
- 320x3 (RGB)x 234 pixel resolution
- 0.118 (H) mm x 0.362 mm (V) mm dot pitc