iThe Numark Total Control is a USB-equipped tabletop MIDI controller for DJs. There's no longer a need to yearn for the control you left behind when you switched from traditional mixers to laptop DJing. The Numark Total Control Software Controller is a fully class compliant USB MIDI interface that is the ultimate for any performing computer DJ.
Total Control's 31 buttons, 20 knobs and 5 faders send MIDI data from the controller to your DJ software of choice, making the inconvenience of mouse or glide pad software control a thing of the past.
When using the Numark Total Control with Cue, Cue LE, Traktor LE or Virtual Vinyl software, there's no need to assign software parameters: simply connect the controller to a computer with a USB cable, start the software, and enable it. All of the controls have been mapped for your convenience.
The Total Control comes packaged with Numark's Cue LE and Native Instruments' Traktor LE software, with pre mapped controls and overlay "skins" for both applications.
- 20 knobs, 5 faders, 31 buttons all send MIDI data
- Cue LE and Traktor LE included with controls pre mapped
- Easy to learn mixer and CD player layout
- USB bus powered (no adapter needed)
- Kensington security slot to prevent theft
- Cue and Traktor controller overlays included to help identify controls
- Blank overlay included on reverse for custom mapping
- Mac OSX and Windows XP class compliant, no driver needed