NUGEN Audio ISL2 True Peak Limiter
Please note this is available via ELECTRONIC DOWNLOAD only, your download code will be sent to you in 30 minutes or less during normal business hours. There are NO returns on this product.
World class, broadcast quality limiting is an essential requirement for any audio production, and the latest standards also demand true-peak compliance. ISL 2st delivers both, giving you superb sound with complete confidence about meeting the new standards for online delivery.
ISL 2st is an intelligent look-ahead brick-wall limiter that provides highly transparent True Peak limiting for all stereo & mono content. ISL 2st is designed to allow you to get on with creative audio production while it takes care of true-peak compliance for you. It delivers content fully compatible with loudness normalization standards used by iTunes Radio, Spotify and many others. The risk of distortion from down-stream codec conversion (mp3, AAC etc.) is eliminated with ISL 2 on the master bus.
No need to second guess your sample-peak limiter time and again, or deliberately increase headroom to avoid a downstream problem. Just dial in your true-peak limit and let ISL take care of the rest.
Pristine quality true-peak limiting
ISL 2st includes Apple ‘afclip’ true-peak detection, and many other algorithms suitable for the control of audio for Music & Post Production applications.
Powerful Processing and Visualisations
With unique Steering and Ducking meters, ISL2st guides you to the perfect settings. Whether you are preserving directional integrity or atmospheric ambience, ISL2st gives you the information and control you need to achieve your objective with ease. New processing enhancements assess the incoming audio for frequency content and automatically take care of those minor adjustments required when LF content drives the limiter, delivering increased transparency whilst maintaining our renowned reputation of intuitive operation.
Pro Tools HDX power users, ISL 2st DSP is available to take full advantage of Avid's HDX hardware.
Transparent True Peak Limiting
- Post Production & Broadcast audio
- Audio Mastering
- Loudness compliance
- Apple 'afclip' intersample clip monitoring
- Protection for downstream compression
- Preserving quality for streaming/podcast
- Inter-sample clip management
- Adjust adjustable look ahead
- Two stage, non-linear adaptive algorithm
- Adjustable channel linking
Clear, intuitive operation
- Compatible with ITU-R BS. 1770
- Includes Apple iTunes afClip True Peak option
- True brick-wall limited output
- Intelligent adaptive algorithm
- Clear metering
- Multiple diagnostic listen modes
- Accurate, standard compliant I/O metering
- Precise direct numeric maxima
- Adjustable ballistics and colour splits