Native Instruments Maschine Mikro MK2, White
The Native Instruments Maschine Mikro music creation system lets you experience the incredible world of NI's Maschine in a more portable and affordable format than ever before. If you're completely new to Native Instruments' Maschine environment, prepare to be blown away. This unique combination of extremely powerful yet easy-to-use software and a dedicated hardware controller lets you create music in an totally fluid and natural way. From advanced groove sequencing to powerful sampling and remixing, Maschine Mikro does it all. And when you master the versatile compact hardware controller, Maschine Mikro makes music creation absolutely effortless.
Unbelievably flexible music-creation software environment
Looping, slicing, step sequencing, MPC-style recording, scene sequencing - it's all possible with Native Instruments' Maschine environment! Run Maschine as a plug-in in your favorite DAW, or run it in standalone mode and use it to host your favorite VST and AU plug-ins. What's more, Maschine Mikro comes loaded with the same 6GB content library that comes with Maschine. Best of all, you even get a full version of NI's Massive virtual synth! That means Maschine Mikro gives you the same amazing effects, samples, and virtual instrument content as its big brother, including NIS sound format browsing, for total integration with KOMPLETE 8.
Powerful hands-on hardware controller
Maschine's claim to fame extends beyond its powerhouse sampling and sequencing software. Tight hardware integration makes using Maschine an incredible tactile experience. Maschine Mikro gives you much of this same hardware integration as Maschine, but in a smaller, more streamlined format. What's great is that Native Instruments gave Maschine Mikro a complete set of navigation and function controls, as well as a full-sized set of velocity-sensitive, color-coded pads, so even though it's smaller than the original Maschine controller, you still get an amazing hands-on experience.
The ever-evolving world of Maschine
Whether they're software-based or standalone hardware, most music creation systems remain largely unchanged oncer they've been released - but not Maschine! Since the launch of Maschine, Native Instruments has released several major upgrades, including advanced sampling functions, VST and AU plug-in hosting, and NIS sound format browsing. The latest update enables Maschine Mikro to fully integrate with Native Instruments KOMPLETE 8, which features a categorical browser that allows you to quickly find your favorite Native Instrument sounds - even if you have the gargantuan KOMPLETE 8 ULTIMATE library!
New Maschine 2.x Software Features:
- Multicore processor support lets you get the most from your Mac or Windows PC
- Sidechaining lets you set up advanced effects routing schemes
- Included drum synth make defining your drums easier than ever
- Professional mixer window gives you full DAW style mixing control
- Next-level Komplete integration provides complete browser compatibility with Native Instruments plug-ins
Maschine Mikro Features:
- The same ultra-flexible environment as the original Maschine, but with a smaller, more portable hardware controller
- Combines intuitive sequencer, sampler and high-quality effects with critical hands-on control
- Dedicated controller with 16 multicolor pads and 28 buttons provides quick access to key functions in the Maschine software
- Includes all basic groove-production features such as step sequencing, real-time recording, note repeat, slicing, and auto-mapping
- VST and AU plug-in support lets you add even more production power to your rig
- Easily find kits, instruments, samples, and effects with the tag-based browser
- Intuitive automation recording and step automation editing lets you create complex sounds
- Sample compatibility includes Akai MPC 500, 1000, 2000(XL), 2500, 3000, and 4000 program import
- Threshold detection makes sampling from external and internal sources easy
- Works as a plug-in in virtually any application that supports AAX, VST, AU, or RTAS formats
- Extensive MIDI I/O allows you to sequence your external MIDI gear with Maschine and vice versa
- Easy drag-and-drop pattern export lets you easily transfer MIDI and audio directly to your DAW's timeline
- Group Macro Controls let you assign any parameter of the dedicated group to the controller's 8 knobs
- Komplete Selection software bundle includes full versions of Massive, Solid Bus Comp, Reaktor Prism, and Scarbee Mark I
- Dedicated MIDI-mapping software makes using the Maschine controller with other applications and instruments easy