Native Instruments Maschine MK2, White
Native Instruments' Maschine combines the power and convenience of computer-based production with the hands-on, "instant results" you get from a hardware groove box! Now loaded with over 6GB of killer sample content, plus a full version of Native Instruments' Massive virtual synthesizer, Maschine lets you unleash your creativity like never before! It works as both an instrument and a controller, giving you 16 multi-color pads, 9 rotary encoders, and 47 buttons. You can build songs intuitively by layering, sample and re-sample in concert with your computer, and thanks to all new workflow and DAW integration, Maschine is the ultimate groove production plug-in too!
A smart combination of hardware and software groove production
The Maschine hardware is both an instrument and a controller in one. Sixteen color-coded, velocity-sensitive pads let you intuitively make beats, tweak sounds, create patterns and sequence whole songs with the powerful Maschine software. Two large, high-resolution displays with eight corresponding rotary encoders, buttons, and transport controls integrate perfectly with the Maschine software. Advanced AU and VST plug-in hosting capabilities give you unheard-of music-making power, and an integrated NIS sound browser provides complete integration with Komplete 8. With this advanced categorical browser, you can find the perfect sound in seconds - even if you have the entire Komplete 8 Ultimate library loaded.
Over 6GB of production-ready drums, instruments, and loops
Maschine comes loaded with over over 6GB of production-ready sounds and patterns. You get fat drum kits and state-of-the-art synthesizer sounds, including vintage MPC 60 kits and classic synth samples from the Moog Voyager, Korg MS 20, and Juno 60. You also get pristine acoustic instrument loops that have been sliced and tagged for your convenience. Maschine features studio-quality effects too, ranging from dynamics processors to beat-mashers, plus mastering tools and a Grain Stretch effect. And all of these effects are 100% tweakable in real time via the hardware controller.
Easy song creation, remixing, and performance capabilities
Maschine's pattern-oriented concept frees you from the limits of linear arrangement. Build song "scenes" by layering patterns, and re-arrange the scenes on the fly. Maschine offers external sampling through your computer's audio interface as well as internal re-sampling, precise editing and slicing, auto-mapping, effects and an ultra-convenient browser - all perfectly attuned to the hardware controller. There are 10 new destructive sample editing tools that let you go beyond groove arrangement, turning Maschine into a full sample editing workstation as well as groove production tool. And the powerful slicing tools let Maschine do everything classic groove production samplers could do and much, much more!
New Maschine 2.x Software Features:
- Multicore processor support lets you get the most from your Mac or Windows PC
- Sidechaining lets you set up advanced effects routing schemes
- Included drum synth make defining your drums easier than ever
- Professional mixer window gives you full DAW style mixing control
- Next-level Komplete integration provides complete browser compatibility with Native Instruments plug-ins
- Innovative software/hardware hybrid groove production and performance system
- Combines intuitive sequencer, sampler and high-quality effects with comprehensive hands-on control
- Dedicated controller with 16 multicolor pads, 47 buttons, and 9 rotary encoders for playing, recording, sequencing, automation and arrangement lets you keep your eyes off your monitor
- Includes all basic groove-production features such as step sequencing, real-time recording, note repeat, slicing, and auto-mapping
- VST and AU plug-in support lets you add even more production power to your rig
- Easily find kits, instruments, samples, and effects with the tag-based browser
- Intuitive automation recording and step automation editing lets you create complex sounds
- Sample compatibility includes Akai MPC 500, 1000, 2000(XL), 2500, 3000, and 4000 program import
- Threshold detection makes sampling from external and internal sources easy
- Works as a plug-in in virtually any application that supports AAX, VST, AU, or RTAS formats
- Extensive MIDI I/O allows you to sequence your external MIDI gear with Maschine and vice versa
- Easy drag-and-drop pattern export lets you easily transfer MIDI and audio directly to your DAW's timeline
- Group Macro Controls let you assign any parameter of the dedicated group to the controller's 8 knobs
- Komplete Selection software bundle includes full versions of Massive, Solid Bus Comp, Reaktor Prism, and Scarbee Mark I
- Dedicated MIDI-mapping software makes using the Maschine controller with other applications and instruments easy