Native Instruments Maschine MK2, Black
Native Instruments' Maschine combines the power and convenience of computer-based production with the hands-on, "instant results" you get from a hardware groove box! Now loaded with over 6GB of killer sample content, plus a full version of Native Instruments' Massive virtual synthesizer, Maschine lets you unleash your creativity like never before! It works as both an instrument and a controller, giving you 16 multi-color pads, 9 rotary encoders, and 47 buttons. You can build songs intuitively by layering, sample and re-sample in concert with your computer, and thanks to all new workflow and DAW integration, Maschine is the ultimate groove production plug-in too!
A smart combination of hardware and software groove production
The Maschine hardware is both an instrument and a controller in one. Sixteen color-coded, velocity-sensitive pads let you intuitively make beats, tweak sounds, create patterns and sequence whole songs with the powerful Maschine software. Two large, high-resolution displays with eight corresponding rotary encoders, buttons, and transport controls integrate perfectly with the Maschine software. Advanced AU and VST plug-in hosting capabilities give you unheard-of music-making power, and an integrated NIS sound browser provides complete integration with Komplete 8. With this advanced categorical browser, you can find the perfect sound in seconds - even if you have the entire Komplete 8 Ultimate library loaded.
Over 6GB of production-ready drums, instruments, and loops
Maschine comes loaded with over over 6GB of production-ready sounds and patterns. You get fat drum kits and state-of-the-art synthesizer sounds, including vintage MPC 60 kits and classic synth samples from the Moog Voyager, Korg MS 20, and Juno 60. You also get pristine acoustic instrument loops that have been sliced and tagged for your convenience. Maschine features studio-quality effects too, ranging from dynamics processors to beat-mashers, plus mastering tools and a Grain Stretch effect. And all of these effects are 100% tweakable in real time via the hardware controller.
Easy song creation, remixing, and performance capabilities
Maschine's pattern-oriented concept frees you from the limits of linear arrangement. Build song "scenes" by layering patterns, and re-arrange the scenes on the fly. Maschine offers external sampling through your computer's audio interface as well as internal re-sampling, precise editing and slicing, auto-mapping, effects and an ultra-convenient browser - all perfectly attuned to the hardware controller. There are 10 new destructive sample editing tools that let you go beyond groove arrangement, turning Maschine into a full sample editing workstation as well as groove production tool. And the powerful slicing tools let Maschine do everything classic groove production samplers could do and much, much more!
- Innovative groove production software/hardware combination for production and performance
- Color: Black
- Hosts AU and VST plug-in instruments and processors
- Includes a full version of Native Instrument Massive software synth
- Combines intuitive sequencer, sampler and over 20 high-quality effects with real-time control and flexible routing into an inspiring Groove Production Studio
- Dedicated controller with 16 multi-color pads, 47 buttons, and 9 rotary encoders for playing, recording, sequencing, automation and arrangement
- Features step sequencing, real-time recording, note repeat, slicing, and auto-mapping
- Extensive MIDI-mapping capabilities
- Easy-to-use browser with tagging of kits, instruments, samples, and effects
- Intuitive automation recording and step automation editing
- Sampling from external and internal sources with threshold detection
- Works as a plug-in for any software sequencer supporting VST, AU, or RTAS
- Program import from Akai MPC 500, 1000, 2000(XL), 2500, 3000, 4000
- Extensive MIDI I/O allows you to sequence your external MIDI gear with Maschine and vice versa
- Improved GUI navigation from hardware
- Export MIDI files or drag and drop of MIDI files directly into DAW
- Export pattern as an audio file by dragging and dropping directly to DAW
- Group Macro Controls: Assign any parameter of the dedicated group to the 8 knobs on the hardware