Moog Sub 37 Tribute Edition
The Sub 37 Tribute Edition is a limited edition (2-note) paraphonic analog synthesizer built on the award winning Sub Phatty sound engine. Its panel features 40 knobs, 74 switches, and has a dedicated LCD display - placing each critical sound creation element and live performance tool quickly at your command.
The Sub 37 Tribute's new features include Duo Mode, which
allows oscillator 1 and oscillator 2 to be played independantly,
programmable arpeggiator/step sequencer, two modulation busses with
assignable source and destination options, access to 256 presets, and a
37-note velocity sensitive keyboard with aftertouch.
fully featured mixer section contains dedicated controls and mutes for
each sound source, as well as a level control for External audio input
and Feedback - which feeds the output of the filter directly back to the
input of the mixer.
Also included are the powerful DAHDSR envelopes from the Sub Phatty with panel control of each extended function.
- All-analog synth engine based on the award-winning Sub Phatty
- The first Moog synth in 30 years with more than one note of polyphony
- Extensive hands-on control with 37 keys, 40 knobs, and 74 switches
- 2 modulation busses w/ assignable source and destinations
- Perform in Monophonic or Duo-Paraphonic modes
- DAHDSR (Delay, Attack, Hold, Decay, Sustain, Release) looping envelopes with sync
- 256 Presets -16 banks of 16 patches
- Syncable Arpeggiator and Step Sequencer
- Classic Moog Ladder Filter with resonance, MultiDrive, and selectable filter slopes.