Moog Moogerfooger MF-108M Cluster Flux
The MF-108M Cluster Flux is more powerful than traditional chorus/flange effects, offering musicians the added modulation of multiple LFO waveforms: Sine, Triangle, Square, Saw, Ramp and Random, to create many kinds of new modulated BBD Delay effects. MIDI IN allows control of Delay Time, Range, Feedback, Output Level, LFO Waveform, LFO Rate, LFO Amount and Mix.
Vintage analog warmth
The Moog Music Cluster Flux gives you vintage-flavored chorus, flange, and vibrato that are quite different-sounding from the effects produced by other chorus type devices you may have tried. Beyond that, you can coax otherworldly sounds out of the Cluster Flux that are pure vintage Moog. The secret is in the chips that drive the Cluster Flux. Rare vintage analog Bucket Brigade Device chips serve up rich, warm-sounding effects that place the Cluster Flux in a class of its own.
Moog Modular lineage
The Moog Music Cluster Flux is a direct descendant of the original modular Moog synthesizers, giving it a sonic mojo all its own. Don't be misled by the Chorus/Flange switch. While the Cluster Flux can indeed serve up a colossal jet flange and swirlicious chorus, it can also transport your guitar, keyboard, or drum machine straight into another dimension. But, hey, it's a Moog.
What you can do with Cluster Flux
With the Moog Music Cluster Flux, you can sync LFO modulation effects to MIDI Clock or tap tempo. Control your delay time with MIDI notes for "tuned" flanger comb-filter effects. Create cool drones and other feedback effects using Spillover mode. Get extreme chorus effects by tweaking Delay Time, Mix and Feedback. Create flanging effects w/ even or odd harmonic emphasis by taking advantage of the Cluster Flux' bi-polar feedback design. These are but a few of the exciting - and outrageous - sounds you can pull out of the Moog Music Cluster Flux.
- The LFO has six waveforms - try sine or triangle for classic chorus flanger effects
- Check out Sample and Hold, Square, Sawtooth, and Ramp for rad new sounds
- Sample and Hold feature is unique among analog chorus / flangers
- Has both input drive and output level control, letting you use it from instrument to line level
- Parameters are MIDI controllable
- Incorporates high voltage MN3007 BBD's for superior headroom and excellent s/n ratio
- Durable and attractive vintage-y steel and hardwood enclosure
Additional features include:
- The ability to sync LFO modulation effects to MIDI Clock or Tap Tempo
- The ability to control Delay Time w/ MIDI Notes for tuned flanger comb-filter effects.
- CV control of Delay Time, LFO Rate, Feedback, LFO Amount, Mix
- Send/Return Insert for external processing of BBD signals.
- A second output configurable via DIP switches for different types of stereo outputs
- A Spillover mode allows for creation of interesting drones and other feedback effects.
- Control of Delay Time, Mix and Feedback in Chorus setting for extreme chorus effects
- Bi-polar feedback design creates Flanging effects w/ even or odd harmonic emphasis.
- Wide-ranging LFO Rate for very slow to audio rate modulation
- Input/Output Level controls for use w/ wide range of devices.