Mackie Thump TH-15 Powered Loudspeaker
Designed by the same team that produced the best-selling Mackie SRM450v2,
the Mackie Thump Series Powered Loudspeakers deliver deep low-end and
real power in a lightweight design that is extremely portable. Class-D
Fast Recovery™ amplification pushes unmatched power to the
high-frequency compression driver and bass-pounding high-output woofer.
Plus, Mackie Active processing, including a precision crossover and
driver time-alignment provides total optimization for maximum system
efficiency. Versatile by design, Thump loudspeakers feature a
user-adjustable 3-band EQ for tone control and, since they can be
pole-mounted or used as a wedge, the Thump Series loudspeakers represent
the best value available for a complete stage solution.
More than just a powered speaker cabinet
Sure, Thump loudspeakers have a built-in power amp—in fact, each have two of them. Our Class-D Fast Recovery™
low-frequency amp drives the woofer more efficiently with less heat
byproduct than other speakers. But so much more goes into a Mackie
loudspeaker design than just amplifiers.
Mackie Active technology (based
on the popular SRMv2 Series) divides the frequencies via a precision
2-way crossover and also time aligns the signals so low-frequency and
high-frequency signals arrive in sync to every member of your audience.
Active compression provides a first line of defense for the drivers and
thermal circuitry protects the amplifiers and power supply should things
get too hot. All the onboard electronic systems work together
dynamically to produce superior quality sound previously unavailable in
this price range.
- 1,000 watts of high-output power in a portable package
- 15" low-frequency driver and 1.4" titanium dome compression driver
- Integrated precision crossover and transducer time alignment deliver outstanding sound quality
- 3-band EQ with sweepable mid-frequency for tone shaping
- Mic/line input for direct connection of a single microphone
- Built-in limiter for system protection
- Compact and lightweight for easy setup and transport
- Housed in a tough, impact-resistant polypropylene enclosure