The Mackie SRM is the most widely used portable loudspeaker ever. It’s unparalleled ease-of-use, professional sound quality and indestructible portability has made it a live sound legend. Now packed with 1000W of power, the widest selection of truly useful sound-enhancing DSP and setup-friendly audio tools, the SRM is ready for your high-output application. It’s beyond powerful and provides an array of modern features making it the easiest to use and best sounding SRM ever. And of course, it’s Built-Like-A-Tank. It’s the all-new, and more affordable, SRM.
A LEGEND IN LIVE SOUND
The extremely powerful SRM450 and SRM350 have a proven track record of providing ease-of-use, pro sound quality and indestructible portability. Now, with 1000W of power and deliver more innovative tools and better sound than ever, SRM is ready for your high-output application.
THE BEST-SOUNDING SRM EVER
Like the game-changing original SRM450, which brought studio-quality sound to the masses 15 years ago, the new SRM450 and SRM350 deliver premium, high-definition sound to the everyday portable PA. With optimization at every single stage, SRM delivers unmatched performance and unbelievable sound quality.
SRM has always been about utility. That’s why you see so many SRMs out in the field. They are easy to use, deliver professional sound quality and are simply indestructible. With the all-new SRMs, we’ve not only kept our “Built-Like-A-Tank” construction, we’ve taken application flexibility to a whole new level with our built-in 2-channel mixer.
Flexible 2-Channel Mixer
- Mackie Wide-Z™ inputs offer flexible connection options and ultra-wide gain range
- Stereo RCA input for smartphones, laptops
- XLR thru with source options for connecting to other speakers
Forget the complexity and cost of external processors. The new SRMs feature a selection of truly useful and setup-friendly audio tools. Your show will sound better and you get the flexibility you need when using your SRM as a monitor one night and main the next.
Application-Specific Speaker Modes
Choose between four different speakers modes to optimize your SRM for the application at hand.
- PA – Flat, perfect for mains
- DJ – The perfect bump in lows and highs for max impact
- Monitor – Add clarity and more gain before feedback
- Solo – Perfect for acoustic and vocal-only applications
Automatic Feedback Destroyer
- Get rid of nasty feedback for fearless performances with a single button push
- Instant assessment and correction of feedback with up to four incredibly narrow 1/16th octave filters