Mackie ProFX12 Compact Mixer
With the ProFX Series, Mackie again provides an affordable mixer with pro features! With the 12-channel ProFX12, small- to medium-sized gigs are easily handled. Low-noise preamps offer plenty of headroom and the built-in RMFX processor offers 16 "Gig-Ready" effects for truly professional mixes. The ProFX12 lets you pipe your 2-track mix straight to a computer via the USB port. All mic channels boast insert points, a 100Hz low-cut filter, and phantom power, a nice touch on mixers at this price. The ProFX12 rocks!
Compact but feature-rich
The ProFX12 offers a complete feature set, perfect for solo performers, small performing acts, or any small venue that needs it all, without the hefty price tag. There's even USB I/O for recording the set. The "Pro" in ProFX stands for Pro. The ProFX12 is fully stocked, featuring six Mackie high-headroom, low-noise mic preamps, 3-band EQ, a built-in DI for direct connection of a guitar or bass, integrated effects, precision 7-band graphic EQ and more. All of these great features are housed in a rugged enclosure, in Mackie "Built-Like-A-Tank" tradition. The ProFX12 has the right set of tools to make your gig sound better and run smoother.
Live Sound Toolbox
Your job is to make things sound good. Maybe you're a solo performer playing covers at a Vegas hotel bar. Perhaps you have the honor of being the "engineer" of your band and not only do you play bass, you're also in control of the mix. No matter what the situation is, you need the tools to get the job done right each and every show. High-headroom mic preamps with great-sounding effects, channel EQ, a built-in DI, plus precision graphic EQ to tune-up the room or monitor mix. The ProFX12 comes with all these features - it is truly the perfect live sound toolbox.
The RMFX (Running Man FX) 32-bit effects processor brings "Gig Ready," useable effects to your mixes. The RMFX processor features 16 solid FX that are known for their utility and usability. Small, medium and large room reverbs with a mix of a warm and bright characteristics puts your mix in the right space. Simple, rich choruses and an array of practical delays enable you to create professional mixes without requiring a two-hour sound check. Basically, we've delivered the choicest parts of a full rack of gear, right at your fingertips, that is easy to master, allowing you to look and sound good at your next gig.
Record and stream via USB
With all the right tools for the job, the ProFX12 allows you to create memorable mixes, but even with all those features, portability is paramount and you can't be burdened with lugging around additional equipment. No worries, integrated USB I/O takes the pain out of recording. Just connect the ProFX12 to a laptop, start up your included copy of Tracktion 3 Music Production Software (or almost any DAW software) and you can record the whole mix. You can even stream music from your laptop during breaks.
The innovative "USB Thru" switch allows for an impressive live/recording setup when using performance software like Ableton Live or Reason. When gigging, stream the output of your performance software (or iTunes, for that matter) into the ProFX12. Combine that signal with anything plugged into the mixer, and send the whole thing back to the computer for recording. Archiving your integrated live performances has never been easier!
- 12-channel compact mixer
- 6 low-noise, high-headroom Mackie mic preamps with easy LED metering
- 32-bit RMFX processor with 16 reverbs, choruses, and delays
- Precision 7-band graphic EQ for tuning Mains or Monitors
- USB I/O for recording shows and music playback via Mac or PC
- Four full stereo channels plus extra stereo return for keyboards, external effects, or stereo playback devices
- 60mm faders for input channels, returns and Main/Monitor masters
- 3-band active EQ (80Hz, 2.5kHz and 12kHz) on all channels
- Hi-Z input for direct connection of guitar, bass and other instruments
- Insert, 100Hz low cut filter, and 48V phantom power on all mic channels
- Stereo RCA tape I/O with input level control
- Headphone output with separate rotary level control
- Balanced XLR and balanced/unbalanced 1/4-inch Main outputs
- FX mute with remote control via footswitch
- Break switch mutes all channels for music playback between sets
- Built-like-a-tank steel chassis with rugged ABS sidecheeks
- "Planet Earth" switching power supply for worldwide use
- Includes Tracktion 3 Music Production Software for Mac or PC