Mackie 802VLZ4 Mixer
Beyond sounding great, the Mackie 802VLZ4 mixer is one piece of gear you can truly rely on. It continues the VLZ Series' trend for rock-solid construction, while taking your sound quality to a new level. You've got an amazingly wide dynamic range, incredible 60dB gain range on the Onyx microphone preamplifiers, and ultra-low-noise performance. The 802VLZ4 also boasts better-than-ever RF rejection for prime performance in broadcast situations. And with high-resolution meters, generous I/O, and sealed rotary controls that keep out dust and grime, the Mackie 802VLZ4 is one of Mackie's best mixers ever.
Premium-quality mixer with proven components
The Mackie 802VLZ4 is, first and foremost, a Mackie mixer. It houses three of Mackie's premium-quality Onyx mic preamps for natural, transparent sound, and three stereo channels. Its mic/line channels are equipped with 3-band EQ with sweepable mids. Signal routing is easy and flexible. On top of all that, the Mackie 802VLZ4 is built Mackie-tough - trust this mixer to perform even in the most harrowing situations.
Sealed rotary controls ensure long-term reliability
Sure, the Mackie 802VLZ4 mixer will shrug off bumps, drops, and outright abuse, but what about spills or rain? Thankfully, the 802VLZ4 boasts sealed rotary controls that resist grime, dust, and anything else that may spill onto your mixer. We're not saying it's fully waterproof, but it's an extra level of protection you'll eventually be very glad you have when you're running live sound in a hectic environment.
Incredible sound quality
VLZ stands for "very low noise", and that's just part of the appeal of the Mackie 802VLZ4 mixer. In all you've got a 128.5dB dynamic range, making it easy to achieve full, punchy mixes. The Onyx mic preamps have a 60dB gain range, so you can get the best out of virtually any microphone. And because the 802VLZ4's line inputs handle +22 dBu signal levels, you can connect high-output sound sources without worrying about distorting your inputs.
- 8-channel mixer featuring Mackie signature high-headroom/low-noise design
- 3 boutique-quality Onyx mic preamps
- Ultra-wide 60dB gain range
- 128.5 dB dynamic range
- +22 dBu line input handling
- Extended frequency response
- Distortion under 0.0007% (20Hz - 50kHz)
- Improved RF rejection perfect for broadcast applications
- Phantom power for condenser mics
- 8 high-headroom line inputs
- Selectable instrument inputs on first two channels no DI box needed
- 3-band EQ (80Hz, 2.5kHz, 12kHz)
- 18 dB/oct 100Hz low-cut filter on mic input channels
- Aux send, level, pan and PFL solo on each channel
- Stereo return for connecting FX processor or other stereo source
- ALT 3/4 stereo bus for added routing flexibility
- Control room / phones source matrix
- High-resolution 12-segment stereo meters
- Sealed rotary controls resist dust and grime
- Built-Like-A-Tank rugged steel chassis with powder-coat finish
- High-visibility, high-contrast controls deliver convenient at-a-glance visual feedback
- Universal power supply for worldwide use