Built from the same technology found in MOTU's flagship MIDI Timepiece, the Micro Lite is a professional MIDI interface and that provides portable, plug-and-play connectivity to any USB-equipped Macintosh or Windows computer.
The Micro Lite provides 5 MIDI IN, 5 MIDI OUT, 80 MIDI channels and compatibility with all Macintosh and Windows software.
The Micro Lite takes full advantage of USB, giving you high-speed MIDI throughput, sub-millisecond timing accuracy, support for "hot-swapping" and plug-and-play expansion. Need to connect another sound module or synth? No problem. Just add another MOTU USB MIDI interface via any available USB port. And the micro lite is powered by the USB port " no wall wart or AC plug.
No other MIDI interface offers this much value, performance and portability at such an affordable price.
- MIDI connectivity - Five MIDI inputs and outputs provide 80 MIDI channels.
- Expansion - MOTU MIDI interfaces grow with you. Expansion is simple. Add additional MIDI ports by plugging in another MOTU MIDI interface.
- Works with your favorite software.
- Includes drivers for Mac OS9, Mac OS X, OSX Tiger and Windows Me/2000/XP.
- High-speed USB connection.
- USB-powered - Bus-powered from USB connection. No additional power necessary