M-Audio M-Track II PlusAchieve Professional Fidelity With Your Computer Recordings
The M-Track Plus delivers studio-grade 24-bit/96 kHz audio resolution in a compact and friendly format that is ideal for any user. This versatile interface accommodates any input, from an electric guitar to a professional condenser mic—and phantom power is provided. Ideal for on-the-go musicians, the sleek M-Track Plus features a durable metal case to withstand the rigors of the road. A single USB cable provides both power and a data connection to and from your laptop or desktop computer. Completing this powerful package are three complementary software selections: Cubase LE; Ableton Live Lite; and Waves Audio plugins to get things started.
All Are Welcome
M-Track Plus is equipped with versatile inputs to provide the best results with any type of audio source. Each channel offers a combination XLR and balanced 1/4" input. The XLR input is designed to work with microphones or other Lo-Z sources. The phantom power switch delivers 48V to the XLR inputs for use with professional condenser microphones. The 1/4" input can be set to receive line level signal, or switched to allow an electric guitar, bass or any other instrument level source to be plugged directly into the M-Track Plus, while the gain knob ensures the proper input level.
Improved Inline Monitoring
M-Track Plus offers zero-latency monitoring of the input signal through both the main and headphone outputs. The monitor mix knob adjusts the balance between the direct inputs and the playback from your computer software. This makes it easy to record new parts or add parts to an existing composition. The Headphone output offers its own level control.
Multi-color LED metering provides instant visual feedback of the input levels.
Studio Software Inside
Ableton Live Lite delivers much of the functionality of Ableton Live—the revolutionary, multi-award winning music production solution that allows you to spontaneously compose, record, remix, improvise and edit your musical ideas in a seamless audio/MIDI environment. Live brings your acoustic, electronic and virtual instruments—as well as your digital audio recordings and MIDI sequences—together in a single interface with unparalleled ease of use.
Building on the same core technologies found in Steinberg’s popular Cubase, Cubase LE is a special compact version offering all the basic tools for recording, editing and mixing everything from the basic idea to the final masterpiece. Included are over 18 effects, time stretching and pitch shifting, plus convenient project templates to assist with various production tasks. Cubase LE offers powerful yet easy-to-use software tools for a large range of music styles
Professional Sound With Waves
The M-Track Plus software suite also includes an impressive selection of plugin effects from Waves Audio Ltd. TrueVerb delivers a broad, natural reverb with an easy-to-use interface. AudioTrack offers a remarkable EQ, plus gating and compression. Plus, you can add a professional touch with the Eddie Kramer Effects Channel, created with legendary audio guru Eddie Kramer.
- Pro-grade audio recording with up to 24-bit/96 kHz resolution
- Solid metal chassis and low profile design
- Dedicated Channel Line/Instrument controls for receiving line-level signals and plugging in instruments directly
- (2) XLR+1/4” combo inputs with phantom power for recording vocals, guitars, bass, and more
- Channel-specific LED VU meters provide real-time visual feedback of the audio signal
- Zero-latency monitoring with USB/Analog Direct Balance control
- (2) Balanced 1/4” main outputs with dedicated level control
- Headphone out with independent level control for private recording and mixing
- USB-powered connectivity and solid metal construction for on-the-go use
- Includes Ableton Live Lite and Cubase LE for recording, mixing, and producing music with your Mac or PC
- Use the included Waves plugin bundle (AudioTrack, Eddie Kramer Effect Channel, and TrueVerb) to add a professional finish to your production