Korg microKEY61 Midi Controller Keyboard
Customer Return, like new condition, full warranty
The Korg microKEY61 micro keyboard controller gives you a full five
octave range yet it takes up less space than a typical 49-key
controller. The most important thing about any keyboard is the feel of
its keys, and the responsive, velocity-sensitive Natural Touch mini
keybed of the microKEY61 feels great. You get a pitch wheel and a
separate mod wheel. And it's USB bus powered, making for streamlined
setups, wherever you happen to be when inspiration strikes.
Buff up your synth rig with the included Legacy Collection soft synth bundle
made the mircoKEY61 even more irresistible than ever by bundling it
with their Legacy Collection soft synth bundle. That means, when you add
a Korg microKEY61 to your music-creation rig, you also get a complete
set of five awesome virtual vintage synthesizers. This collection
includes the MS-20 analog monophonic synthesizer, the Polysix polyphonic
synthesizer, the versatile Mono/Poly analog synthesizer, the M1 (Korg's
original music workstation), and the Wavestation digital synthesizer.
Altogether, these incredible plug-in instruments add extra value to this
already amazing keyboard controller.
- 61 Natural Touch mini keys let you play comfortably
- Velocity-sensing keybed makes it easy to add natural expression to your performances
- Full set of hands-on controls including a pitch wheel, a mod wheel, and octave selection give you plenty of playing options
MIDI compatibility provides plug-and-play compatibility with any
computer or your iPad (via the Apple Camera Connection Kit)
- USB bus power means you don't have to worry about batteries or an external power supply - even when controlling your iPad!
- Comes with Korg's Legacy Collection soft synth bundle, which includes five amazing virtual instruments
- Includes USB cable and additional bundled software