Korg microKEY37 USB Controller
We're sorry, this item is discontinued and no longer available. This page has been left up for reference purposes. Please contact our sales team for alternatives.
The microKEY37 is just as comfortable on the
road as it is in your living room; providing excellent playability while still integrating nicely into a compact production setup. The Pitch Bend and Modulation wheels help you add dynamic expression to your performances with ease. The microKEY37 also serves double-duty as a USB hub. The two USB ports (Type A) allow you to expand your custom control center by adding on a Korg nanoPAD2 or nanoKONTROL2 or any other USB device.
Also included are licenses* for Applied Acoustics Systems' Strum Acoustic Session, Lounge Lizard Session, and Ultra Analog Session as well as a license for Toontrack's software drum sound module EzDrummer Lite,* and a discount coupon* for Ableton's "Live," "Live Suite," and "Live LE" DAW software, widely popular for its sophisticated functionality.
- 37 Natural Touch mini keys let you play comfortably
- Velocity-sensing keybed makes it easy to add natural expression to your performances
- Full set of hands-on controls including a modulation joystick, a tempo-synced arpeggiator, and octave selection give you plenty of playing options
- Core MIDI compatibility provides plug-and-play compatibility with any computer or your iPad (via the Apple Camera Connection Kit)
- USB bus power means you don't have to worry about batteries or an external power supply - even when controlling your iPad!
- Includes USB cable and additional bundled software
Natural Touch mini-keyboard
microKEY 37 =37 keys
microKEY-37/61 =Pitch bend wheel, Modulation wheel
microKEY 37 =USB: Type A (x 2); Type B (x1)
microKEY 37 = Less than 500mA
Dimensions (W x D x H) :
microKEY 37 =565(W)x 139(D)x 54(H)mm
microKEY 37 =1.0 kg / 2.21 lbs.
KORG BUNDLE SOFTWARE PIN Card
You can connect the microKEY37 to your iPad and use it to control apps*2 such as the Korg iMS-20 via MIDI *2. (With Apple's iPad Camera Connection Kit or similar device)*3. For the 37/61-key models, you just need to connect them via a USB hub that can supply power.
*1:Operation has been verified on iOS 5.0.1.
*2:The app must support Core MIDI.
Apple Macintosh with USB port, satisfying the operating requirements of Mac OS X or Apple Macintosh with Intel supported processor
Mac OS X10.5 or later
Computer with USB port, satisfying the operating requirements of Microsoft Windows XP/ Vista/7
Microsoft Windows XP SP3 (32bit), Microsoft Windows Vista SP2 (32bit, 64bit) or Windows 7 SP1 (32bit, 64bit)
*Mac, the Mac logo and the Audio Units logo are trademarks of Apple Inc.
*Windows is registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation.
*VST and ASIO is trademark of Steinberg Media Technologies GmbH.
* RTAS is a registered trademark of Avid Technology, Inc. and its affiliates and divisions.
*MIDI is registered trademark of Association of Musical Electronics Industry (AMEI).
*All other product, company, and standards names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective holders.
*Specifications and appearance are subject to change without notice.