Keith McMillen Instruments K-Mix Audio Interface Mixer Controller
The next generation audio interface and programmable mixer for studio and stage
K-Mix is our newest innovation: an unbreakable, 8-in/10-out audio interface and programmable mixer. K-Mix features 2 ultra-accurate, high-efficiency low noise μPre preamps, and a precision opto-tactile control surface that was designed from the ground up for an unprecedented level of control. We’ve made super clean audio more accessible, so you can focus on the music.
K-Mix is a go-anywhere, fully-programmable, audio multi-tool that can meet all your needs as an artist, whether you’re in the studio or on the road. With no moving parts, K-Mix can be transported in a backpack without the fear of snapping off a fader or knob, while still giving you unrivaled audio quality, mixer functionality, and control.
K-Mix is a pro-quality USB audio interface with µPre preamps for superb quality audio recording in the studio or on the stage
K-Mix is a fully programmable mixer that features flexible routing, per-channel DSP, and can function without a computer
K-Mix features an unbreakable precision opto-tactile control surface designed from the ground up to command any DAW
- The K-Mix builds on the power of KMI’s previous controllers, offering precision tactile control.
- Robust build quality – because it has no moving parts, K-Mix can be transported without the fear of breaking off a fader or knob.
- K-Mix preamps are engineered to provide ultra-accurate gain.
- The K-Mix is fully programmable and offers built-in effects processing.
- It can be used as a hardware mixer or an audio interface and mixer in a digital setup.
- 8 balanced inputs
- 10 outputs (8 balanced)
- Up to 24bit/96kHz
- Micro-USB connector for Audio and MIDI digital I/O
- Mini-USB for DIN with KMI Expander
- 8 channel faders (75mm)
- 12 LED indicators per channel fader
- 1 master fader with 24 LEDs
- MIDI position CC output on all faders
- 4 rotary controls (360°)
- 16 LEDs per rotary
- MIDI position CC output on all rotaries
- 9 Channel Select Buttons
- 4 Bank Select Buttons
- 17 Function Buttons
- MIDI note output on all buttons
- +48V phantom power
- EQ, Compressor, Gate Reverb
- Up to 8 channel surround support