JL Cooper MLA-XLR Midi Line Amp
MLA-XLR extends the range of MIDI cables to over 1000 feet using standard balanced audio lines (audio snakes, mic cables, etc.). It requires no configuration and it's simple to use. MLA-XLR pairs can carry data over two standard XLR Mic cables and provides a lower cost expansion option for interfacing with other MLA-1 and MLA-10 units in a network application.
- 1 MIDI Input
- 1 MIDI Output
- 1/4 Rack mount version
- XLR and MIDI connections
- MIDI cable runs over 1000'
- Uses common twisted pair wire
- Multiple units may be networked
- Can be used in pairs or in combination with MLA-1's and MLA-10's
- Dimensions 4.25" x 4.7" x 1.6"