JBL LSR308 8" Powered Studio Monitor
Bi-amplified Studio Monitor with Magnetically-Shielded 8” Low Frequency Transducer and 1” Soft-Dome High Frequency Transducer and Image Control Wave Guide. Class-D 56 Watt RMS Amplifier for LF and 56 Watt RMS Amplifier for HF. Balanced XLR and ¼” TRS Inputs with Dented Level Control HF and LF Trim Controls.
- Image Control Waveguide:
- The Image Control Waveguide was developed for JBL’s new flagship M2 Master Reference Monitor and with the introduction of the JBL 3 Series is now included for the first time in an affordable compact reference monitor.
- The patent-pending design of the Image Control Waveguide precisely controls the sound emanating from the speaker in the vertical and horizontal planes ensuring the presentation at the listening position is neutral and accurate.
- JBL Transducers are legendary for their performance.The 3 Series long-throw woofer and its damped woven composite Neodymium tweeter are designed from the ground up to reproduce the powerful transients and micro dynamics of your mix. These drivers deliver impressive deep bass and smooth high frequency response beyond the range of human hearing.
- JBL’s Patented Slip Stream™ low frequency port design works in concert with the woofer to produce deep bass response at all playback levels. The double-flared shape of the port is precisely engineered for greater low-frequency extension and reduced turbulence.
- Big Power Big Sound - 3 Series efficient Class D Amplifiers provide abundant power to deliver the output and dynamic headroom needed for the most demanding production styles
- Professional Balanced Inputs - Balanced XLR and 6 mm TRS inputs give you the options you need to connect your 3 Series to any signal source while maintaining professional signal quality.
- Selectable Input Sensitivity - The -10 dB/+4 dB sensitivity switch ensures compatibility with a broad range of signal sources allowing you to connect the 3 Series to high output professional gear without any danger of input overload.
- LF Trim and HF Trim “TRIM” switches for both the Low and High Frequencies give you excellent control over the 3 Series sound in “your” room. Use these to fine-tune the amount of bass and treble you hear to compensate for room acoustics program material and your personal taste.
- JBL Professional Reliability - Prior to becoming a production-ready design each 3 Series model is subjected to JBL’s tough 100 hour power test in which the speaker is required to play continually at full output for 100 hours without failure. This demanding test ensures your 3 Series speakers will deliver years of reliable performance.
- JBL LSR Design - Your Music Needs a Point of Reference - While most manufacturers take only a single on axis measurement of the speaker’s performance this doesn’t tell how it will sound in your room. JBL’s LSR Linear Spatial Reference design criteria requires seventy-two measurements yielding more than 1200 times more data enabling JBL to engineer a speaker that “sounds right” in any working space. With LSR design 3 Series Audio Recording > Monitoring > Studio Monitors deliver superior accuracy regardless of the size and shape of your room so your mixes “hit their mark” when heard on any playback system.
- Deep Pedigree - The impressive performance of the 3 Series Reference Monitors is the result of JBL’s development of its flagship M2 Master Reference Monitor.
JBL Series 3
Delivering professional performance at most affordable price points 3 Series Powered Audio Recording > Monitoring > Studio Monitors are first to incorporate JBL’s exciting new technology the Image Control Waveguide. In conjunction with 3 Series high-performance transducers and system components the Image Control Waveguide lets you hear detail and depth in recordings as you've never heard before.
JBL’S REVOLUTIONARY IMAGE CONTROL WAVEGUIDE is the magic responsible for 3 Series Incredible Imaging.
What you’ll hear:
- Increased HF Detail - You'll experience greater depth and ambience in recordings. Subtle details can be heard even in a dense mix.
- An Expansive Soundstage - Wide stereo panorama with a rock-solid phantom-center image.
- Room-Friendly Broad Sweet Spot – 3-Series speakers deliver neutral sound across an unusually large working space regardless of room acoustics. This means you don’t have to be right in front of the speakers to make accurate adjustments to your mix.