Izotope Nectar Elements Academic Download
Electronic Download only! Special discounted pricing for US students, teachers and schools ONLY. PROOF IS REQUIRED BEFORE Download code will be sent. Your
download code will be sent once your proof is approved by iZotope. They require we send the proof to them before we can
send you a code, so there are no codes sent on weekends.
There are NO returns on this product.
To purchase academic discounted iZotope software products:
Purchase the item, then take a digital photo of your proof of academic status. This can be a photo of your student ID, a dated school document, teacher ID or any valid documentation that confirms your academic status. Reply to your order confirmation email with this proof, we will then email you your serial number.
iZotope's Nectar Elements combines 10 sophisticated vocal processors into one easy-to-use plug-in. Unlike many similar plug-ins, Nectar Elements focuses of keeping things simple, eliminating the need to dive under the hood to tweak parameters. Instead, Nectar Elements gives you universal control categories such as level and space as well as character settings that change with your vocal style, all of which can use to quickly dial in your sound. Other essential processing includes a de-esser, a gate, and automatic pitch correction. Add in an impressive 5-band parametric equalizer, and iZotope's Nectar Elements is your surefire way to polish vocals.
Simple style-based parameters make dialing in the ideal sound easy
Whether you're creating '90s-era grunge, classic Motown, modern metal, or any other style of music, iZotope's Nectar Elements is ready for your style. Before you start tweaking settings, you start by selecting the style that best fits your vocals. This affects everything from the kind of preamp sound to the flavor of reverb or delay Nectar Elements loads up. It also changes its style-specific character controls, giving you access to settings such as clarity, warmth, sparkle, grit, and other characteristics that can dramatically affect the sound of your vocals.
Packed with all of the essential processors you need for studio sound
On the less glamorous (but equally important) side, Nectar Elements incorporates a handful of iZotope's most effective signal processors, making it extremely easy to smooth out your vocal sound. A de-esser and a gate, each with just a single control, allow you to cut out sibilance and background noise quickly and effectively. There's also a wonderful 5-band parametric equalizer built into Nectar Elements, complete with real-time frequency metering.
Killer automatic pitch correction onboard lets you polish your vocals
Unleash studio magic with iZotope Nectar Elements' automatic pitch correction. With just four basic parameters (speed, range, scale, and root note), Nectar Elements' pitch correction setting can deliver anything from the subtle adjustment you need to pull your notes onto pitch, or create a the full-on hard-tuning effect that redefined pop.
- A streamlined and highly effective vocal processing plug-in that lets you achieve pro-studio effects
- Simple parameter controls let you quickly dial in the idea vocal sound
- Preset styles reconfigure behind-the-scenes processors to instantly create recognizable vocal sounds
- Amazing onboard reverb and delay algorithms let you add depth and space to your vocals
- Style-dependent character parameters provide you with simple control over dramatic effects
- Essential processors such as a de-esser and a gate let you remove unwanted noise
- Powerful automatic pitch correction lets you go from mild correction to hard tuning
- Onboard 5-band parametric equalizer ensures that your vocals will sit right in the mix
- Includes VST, AU, RTAS, AAX, and DirectX plug-in formats