FL Studio is a full-featured, open architecture, music production environment
for audio recording, composing, sequencing and mixing, and the creation of professional
quality music. FL Studio is designed for creative freedom.
is a 'bundle' including Producer Edition + a
collection of our 'signature' plugins. It's the cost effective way to get your
hands on some of our best gear. If you already own plugins in the Signature Bundle,
the Image-Line shop will automatically deduct these from the price.
Key new features include:
What you can do with Signature Bundle
- 64 Bit plugin wrapper - FL Studio now hosts 64 Bit VST plugins for access to unlimited memory.
- Autosave / Autobackup - Don't lose a project or data again.
- Revised Playlist - Individually resizable tracks. Lock tracks to Clips. Live performance time Marker options (Jump to, Loop, Pause & Skip)
- Revised Mixer - Fully Automatic Plugin Delay Compensation (A-PDC). New waveform meter view.
- Revised Piano roll - Export as sheet music
option. Vertical zoom with not properties view. Magic lasso selection
& note-handle stretch. Edit ghost notes by double Right-click.
- Pattern Picker - opens from the Playlist, Piano roll or Stepsequencer. Select Patterns & Channels.
- Patcher (free) - chain instruments & effects for easy saving of complete instrument & effect chains.
- ZGameEditor Visualizer (free) - OpenGL based visualization effect with movie render capability.
- Pitcher (demo) - real-time correction/harmonization plugin responds to Piano roll note control.
- Newtone (demo) - pitch correction editor for precise control, pristine quality stretching, re-pitching and correction.
- Keep on disk & 32 Bit Bridge - now give each Audio Clip / Sampler Channel / Plugin access to at least 2 GB memory and up to 4 for VST Plugins.
- Fruity Edition - gains access to Pattern Clips.
- Lifetime Free Updates - are extended to all FL Studio 10 box customers onward & as usual all download customers.
- ...learn more by visiting the 'FL Studio 10 What's New?' page.
Enhanced productivity. The addition of Maximus
will make your final mix down process easier and have you putting out professional
sounding masters in less time. The Fruity Video player will allow you to compose
and synchronise your musical scores or foley to video. Directwave Sampler will
allow you sample VST instruments and create your own multi-layer sample banks
from any recordable instrument. Sytrus will round out your synthesis capabilities
with a huge preset library and awesome range of sounds. Guitar players will appreciate
Hardcore Guitar Effects Suite, but it’s also a bunch of generally useful
effects pedals for any instrument, experiment!
Signature Bundle includes
FL10 will fit easily within your current software supporting
VST/VSTi/VST2, DXi, DXi2, MP3, WAV, OGG, MIDI, ASIO, ASIO 2, REWIRE, REX
1 & 2.
Additionally supported through DirectWave
Editor: AKAI AKP (S5/6K,Z4,Z8), Battery (version 1), MPC, Reason,
Kurzweil, EXS24, Kontakt (version 1 & 2), Recycle, SFZ+ and
- Minimum System Requirements
- Pentium III, Athlon XP (any processor supporting SSE instructions),
- or Intel Mac with Bootcamp (running XP or Vista)
- Windows 2000/XP/2003/Vista (32-bit & 64-bit)
- 256MB RAM
- 200MB free hard disk space
- Windows-compatible soundcard with DirectSound drivers. ASIO drivers
are required for audio recording (FL installer comes with generic