FL Studio is one of the world's most popular
and exciting music production systems. Everything you need in one
package to compose, arrange, record, edit, mix and master professional
Why Fruity Edition?
Fruity Edition is aimed at composers who need Piano
roll for complex melodies and to record/play chords. Fruity Edition adds
access to the Playlist Pattern Clips for complex and lengthy
arranging/sequencing and automation of program/plugin parameters.
What you can do with Fruity edition
Fruity edition, adds three very important features. 1. The Piano roll. 2. Event Automation. 3. The Playlist.
This means Fruity edition unlocks the full melodic and instrumental performance capabilities :
- Piano roll enables unlimited length patterns and the ability to
record/play chords for each instrument Channel. for unlimited length
patterns and chords
- Event Automation allows the control of almost any FL Studio
parameter or plugin knob using the Event Editor. Record or ‘draw’
automation. This automation data is saved in Pattern Clips.
- Playlist Pattern Clip arranging so an unlimited number of Pattern
Clips can be stacked and or placed end-to-end in series in the Playlist
to create complete musical works of unlimited complexity. Pattern clips
can hold note (Piano roll / Stepsequencer) and Automation (Event
- Client VST/Rewire support so you can use FL Studio as an instrument in VST/Rewire compatible
Fruity Edition includes:
- All Express Edition features plus...
- Piano roll allowing chords and note-slides.
- Playlist (Pattern Clip) arranging.
- Full automation of all enabled parameters (as Event Automation).
- Internal controllers as a modulation source.
- Used as VST instrument in another host e.g. Cubase, Sonar, Logic, etc.
- Used as a ReWire & VST client or host.
- Simsynth Live synthesizer instrument.
- Drumsynth Live percussion synthesizer.
- DX10 FM synthesizer.
- Wasp & Wasp XT synthesizers.
- Lifetime free updates to Fruity Edition by download.
- No audio recording.
What's New In FL Studio 10
- 64 bit plugin support - The Wrapper now automatically detects 64 bit plugins and opens them in 64 Bit 'Bridged' mode.
- Improved Playlist, Mixer, and Piano Roll windows. Each packed with new features!
- New plugins - Pitcher, Newtone, Patcher
- And MORE!
FL Studio will run on any machine operating Windows 7 / Vista & XP (both 32 & 64 bit) or Mac (Intel) using Parallels (not included).
- Soundcard (ASIO/ASIO 2 & Direct Sound)
- 1GB free disk space
- Athlon XP or Pentium 4 (or higher) required
- 1GB memory or higher required
- CD-ROM Drive