IK Multimedia Miroslav Philharmonik Orchestra Classik
Please note this is available via ELECTRONIC DOWNLOAD only, your download code will be sent to you in 30 minutes or less during normal business hours. There are NO returns on this product.
Philarmonik Classik Edition is an introductory version to
the most popular software Orchestral Workstation based on the
original Miroslav Orchestra sample collection masterpiece. A
superior orchestral instrument for a great price.
- An affordable orchestral workstation covering solo
instruments and ensembles
- Miroslav’s sounds have a musicality and playability
rarely found in orchestral sample collections
- Beautifully sampled in the historic Dvorák Symphony
Hall with true spatial positioning
- Based on the original Miroslav Vitous Symphonic Orchestra
Beauty without the Beast
Beautifully recorded at the Dvorák Symphony Hall in Prague by Miroslav Vitous with the Czech Philharmonic Orchestra, these sounds have a texture, warmth, and beauty that is unrivalled in the sample world. Now you can have them at your fingertips and on call any time of the day or night.
Miroslav Vitous Symphonic Orchestra and Choir Samples are some of the most playable and inspiring sounds ever produced for symphonic arrangements and composition. They’ve marked the aural atmosphere of hundreds of movies and productions and have become the tool of choice for many award winning composers.
True acoustic placement within the Dvorák Symphony Hall
For incredible acoustic realism, the string, brass and woodwind sections were captured in the proper acoustic orchestral positions in Dvorák Symphony Hall in Prague. There’s no need for placement simulation with panning, just call up the elements of the orchestra and they naturally “fit” together and sound like a symphony. These sounds have a texture, warmth, and beauty that is unique in the sample world.
- 1.5 GB orchestral sound library
- 16 parts multitimbral sound module with layerable parts
- New SampleTank 2.5 engine featuring new and improved STRETCH™ and Pitch-shift/Time-stretch plus traditional Resampling
- Easy to use classical music-oriented parameters
- Total sound editing with full access to over 50 Synth-Sampler engine controls
- Zone feature for single sample accurate editing
- 16 stereo outputs
- 20 built-in DSP effects
4 Insert effects per voice
4 Send global effects
Easy to use full MIDI control
USER PRESET and COMBI PRESET features
Convenient back up function
Sound search function with integrated sounds database
256 notes polyphony
Available as VST, RTAS, DXi, AU.
For Mac OS® X, Windows®
Sounds can also be used to expand SampleTank® 2.5 and later content
- CSReverb (Classik Studio Reverb)
- Reverb, Ambience, Reverb Delay, Delay
- Filter, Auto Pan, Tremolo
- Chorus, Multi Chorus, Phaser, Flanger
- Lo-Fi, Distortion, Phonograph, Tone Control
- Parametric EQ, Channel Strip, Compressor, Limiter