SH Series Stage Box Snakes are the ideal choice for musicians who are
on a budget but can't afford to sacrifice quality. The SH Series
features Hosa brand non-locking connectors. Inner wiring is clean,
squared and neat. Heat-shrink tubing is used for each XLR connection.
Foil shielding for 100% coverage gives excellent RFI and hum rejection.
Steel chassis with black texture-coat paint job for rugged good looks
Hosa cables and adaptors, including hard-wired stage snakes and stage
boxes, purchased in the USA are warranted by Hosa Technology, Inc. to
be free of defects in material and workmanship for the lifetime of the
original purchaser. All other Hosa products are warranted for one year.
- 16 XLR out plus 4 balanced 1/4" returns
- Pro series Hosa non locking connectors and plugs
- 16 gauge steel construction
- Color coded and numbered cables for easy indentification
- Shielded 24 gauge multi-pair conductors
- Heavy Duty Strain Relief
- Internal Wiring Foil Wrapped & Shrink Protected
- Individually Shielded Multi Pair Wires
- Black Enamel Paint wrinkle Finish
- 25 -150 Foot lengths