Focusrite Saffire Pro 24 Firewire InterfaceThis item is discontinued, this page has only been left up for reference purposes.
The Focusrite Saffire PRO 24 is a 16 In/8 Out FireWire audio interface designed for the modern home studio environment. An unparalleled preamp legacy forms the foundation, with 2 award-winning Focusrite preamps. Legendary sonic performance and a host of I/O options combine in the Focusrite Saffire Pro 24 with the very latest in mix control software to deliver seamless integration, excellent routing flexibility and rock-solid driver stability.
16-in, 8-out and full control
Saffire PRO 24 includes two of Focusrite’s mic/line/instrument preamps, combined with an additional 14 inputs and eight outputs plus the very latest in mix control software and FireWire interfacing technology to deliver seamless integration, excellent routing flexibility, rock-solid driver stability, and that pristine Focusrite sound – which, as we’ve noted, is what it’s all about.
Saffire – sonic integrity
With Saffire PRO 24, sonic integrity reigns supreme. The two Focusrite preamps ensure low noise and distortion from any type of microphone, line or instrument input, and are accessed direct from the front panel. Meanwhile, behind the scenes, quality digital conversion and JetPLL™ jitter-elimination technology ensure pristine audio quality all the way, in both the analogue and digital domains.
In and out – flexibility and versatility
Alongside the two Focusrite preamps are a host of I/O options. On the input side there are two additional analogue inputs, and an ADAT input for expanding the interface – with, for example, Focusrite’s OctoPre MkII. Meanwhile there are six analogue outputs including a front panel headphone output with its own level control, a rear pair of monitor outputs with a front panel level control, plus stereo S/PDIF I/O and two virtual 'loopback' inputs for routing digital audio between software applications — ideal for capturing online audio. Front panel five-step LED metering is included for each analogue input, offering detailed viewing of levels.
Ultra-low-latency on-board DSP mixing
Saffire MixControl, the ultra-low-latency 18 x 8 DSP mixer/router software provided with Saffire PRO 24 sets a new standard for audio interface control. It features flexible output routing and monitoring, as well as intuitive one-click set-up solutions designed to help you track, monitor and mix as quickly as possible.
Focusrite’s Saffire PRO 24 is designed to capture every subtle nuance of your performance and delivers it seamlessly and effortlessly into the digital domain – and back – leaving you free to give your creative best in the freedom of the modern music-making experience.
Scarlett, Saffire, and Clarett audio interfaces now include 3 Softube plug-ins.TSAR-1R:
Add space, depth and width to your sound—TSAR-1R is a reverb plug-in with world class sound and extreme ease of use. With a single slider, you can take TSAR-1R from realistic and three-dimensional rooms to dramatic and dreamlike halls.Tube Delay:
A tasty echo effect that can go from clean to rude by overdriving its three modeled tube stages. Create anything from realistic room echoes to rockabilly style slapbacks—or take it all the way into dub reggae echo madness.Saturation Knob:
Add grit and warmth to any sound source with this modeled output distortion unit. Use it to fatten up bass lines, add some harmonics and shimmer to vocals, or simply destroy your drum loop. Simply turn up the knob to add saturation, and use the three-position switch to alter the distortion character.Customers can download the Softube Time and Tone Pack for free from their download area on focusrite.com; valid with all registered purchases of Focusrite Scarlett, Saffire, and Clarett Interfaces that were made on or after September 1st, 2015.
- Two high quality award-winning Focusrite mic-pres Focusrite interfaces are always the best-sounding interfaces in their class
- High Quality 24-bit/96kHz Firewire Interface Features professional conversion and JetPLL jitter elimination technology, guaranteeing pristine audio quality and reliable synchronization
- Total I/O count of 16 inputs and 8 outputs- A host of I/O options are provided, including a unique loopback facility for routing audio between software applications via Saffire Mix Control
- Saffire Mix Control latency-free DSP Mixer/Router This 18 x 8 DSP mixer provides truly flexible routing and monitoring capabilities alongside intuitive one-click setup solutions
- Class-leading LED metering 5-LED metering offers accurate viewing of analogue input levels direct from the front panel
- Focusrite VST /AU Plug-in Suite, for use in the mix Upgrade your standard sequencer effects with Focusrite Compression, Reverb, Gating and EQ VST/AU plug-ins
- Unmatched routing flexibility Setup for any recording session quickly and intuitively. Route any input signal or DAW output, or a mix of both, to any of the outputs
- Dedicated front-panel headphone bus
- Two Hi-Z instrument inputs
- Tactile Main Monitor Dial
- Switchable phantom power
- Software PFL