Fatar Studiologic Numa Nano Keyboard
The NUMA offers 64 preset locations
that allow you to control your MIDI audio equipment such as synthesizers, samplers or sound modules live on stage. You can control virtual tone generators such as those found in computer based systems in existing studio environments. In addition you can also easily store all settings. The NUMA offers a user friendly touch sensitive control panel in conjunction with a large blue backlight display.
The TP/100LR keyboard mechanism has an extremely high quality feel with weighted keys and a piano-like touch. Due to an extremely compact size and reduced weight of just 11 kg, this unit is not only ideal for transportation but also offers all the professional features that you would expect from a Studiologic product.
The LCD Display is the control center
monitor where you can see all data entry in real-time. Whatever you do, edit or change, can then be seen directly in the large display giving a real time feed back of your current parameters. Very simple to understand and with easy access to all features, the control center is an ideal tool to always have at your finger tips.
In addition, there are many further features on the hardware side such as a modulation wheel, multiple pedal inputs and USB and MIDI connectors for your existing instruments. All packed in a very stable but lightweight casing.
- 88 Keys Hammer Action Keybed (TP/100LR) Brushed Alluminium case-lip top
- TOUCH SENSITIVE control panel
- 2 assignable stereo jack pedal inputs
- 1 assignable control wheel
- 1 pitch control wheel
- 16 independent MIDI channels assignable to all controllers
- 4 keyboard zoones for splits and layers
- 3 factory dynamic curves
- 15 memory user locations for velocity dynamic curves saving
- 64 memory locations for patch saving
- 2 mode operation:
- EDIT to create patches with all MIDI parameters
- PLAY to play keyboard and controls, and some fast MIDI change (program change, midi channels, transpose, mute...)
- assignable aftertouch
- Panic buttons
- YOU PLAY feature is the best and fastest way to create a dynamic curve in real time
- MIDI out
- USB class compliant - to connect with PC to load/save firmware updates presets
- XP-VISTA-MAC compatible, no drivers required.
- Powered via USB (Cable not included) and or power adapter included
NUMA NANO specifications:
- size: 51.2"(L) x 12.0"(W) x 4.8"(H) [cm 130 x 30,5 x 12]
- weight: 22 lbs (kg 10,0)
The NUMA NANO carton contains:
- 1 NUMA NANO Professional Keyboard Interface
- 1 music rack
- 1 FATAR professional universal AC-DC power adaptor kit with 4 detachable plugs, power rating: 9V 500mA, + (positive) wired
- 1 FATAR PS-100 foot switch contact is open-at-rest
- 1 NUMA instruction manual edited in: ENGLISH, GERMAN, FRENCH, ITALIAN