QUANTUM LEAP GYPSY
features a collection of extremely detailed Gypsy style virtual instruments capable of playing completely realistic performances. Gypsy is essential for film, TV and game composers.
The nylon string guitar, violin and trombone
can play in both Gypsy and Classical styles. In the classical realm these three instruments are unparalleled in the sampling world in terms of playability, diversity and sound quality.
The new king of sampled violins has arrived.
The violin and trombone feature many articulations, repetitions and even true legato intervals. All of the guitars were sampled with up and down strokes, many velocities and picking styles, release trails, chords and effects.
sound incredible and were played by one of the best session guitarists in Los Angeles, David Kole.
feature many different setups, all with air flow in and out samples, as well as expressive samples, chords, and left hand bass.
GYPSY also has a very cool
GYPSY percussion program
and two flamenco dancers
(foot stomps, as well as traditional castanets).
GYPSY also features an incredible
bandoneon and cimbalom,
two very rare instruments.
- Produced by NICK PHOENIX
- Approximately 11 Gigabytes of content
- Solo instruments with unprecedented detail
- Violin (true legato intervals) classical and gypsy style
- Classical Guitar
- Flamenco Guitar
- Django Style Guitar
- Spanish Steel String Guitar
- Campana Accordion
- Silvestri Accordion
- Excelsior Accordion
- Bandoneon (tango accordian)
- Trombone (true legato intervals) classical and gypsy style
- Cimbalom (Eastern European Hammered Dulcimer)
- Flamenco Dancer foor stomps and castanets
- Gypsy percussion