CD-Recorder is a fast and easy way to capture and record quality music
for custom audio CDs. Don't let the low price fool you. The audio
quality is superb and the features list is long.
Dartech CD Recorder 4.1 is an easy to use
3 in 1 tool. Buy one, get three. All the tools for quality audio and
recording in one product. A real bargain.
- Audio recording from any source, and
- Powerful sound quality tools, and
- Burn CDs fast
Features and Functions
- Capture music from tape, records, Mini Disc or rip tracks from CD. Includes sound card controls.
- Microsoft Windows Media Format and MP3 (.WMA & .MP3) files supported.
- Unpack automatically separates tracks from albums and cassette recordings.
- Convert MIDI to .WAV via sound card.
- Timer-Recorder for recording radio programs while away.
- Organize your music into custom playlists easily. Drag & Drop, mix file types, play the music and save the playlists.
- Sweeten your songs - Create high quality audio
with DART's unique, proven, Digital Audio Restoration Technology;
DeClick and DeHiss removes clicks, pops, scratches and hiss.
- Shape tracks with 10 band Equalizer, fade-in/out.
- Comparative Normalize for automatically setting the volume to the same level on all tracks or individual levels on each track.
- CDDB identifies Artist and Title of Audio CDs with a click.
- CD-Text, enter disc and track information for display on CD-Text players.
- Burn an Audio CD in one step that can be
played in any CD player, or burn a CD-Rom with MP3, WAV, and other
sound files (Joliet support).
- Set Gap times for track time spacing.
- Overburn control for 80, 84 minute and longer CDs.
- Erase CD-RW allows you to erase CD-RW discs for reuse.
- Read/Write CD-R/W speed control for quality audio.
- Write simulate burn speed vs. coaster optimization.
- Burn-Proof- protection from buffer under run errors.
- Multi-session CD Recording (optional close CD option).
- 100's of CD-R, CD-RW, and CD-ROM devices supported. See Dartech's site for compatible devices.
- A help guide is included.
- Use SureThing Lite Labeler to jazz-up your CD.
- Recommended CPU 233 MHz or better
- Microsoft Windows 95,98, NT, 2000 or ME
- A Windows compatible sound card connected to mono/stereo audio system
- For Writing Music/Audio CDs: An installed compatible CD-R or CD-RW: SCSI, USB or E-IDE
- 16 MB RAM Minimum, 6.2 MB Program Space
- 1.2 GB for a 74 Min CD