Note: Two WIDI X-8's (or a CME
controller with built-in WIDI) are required for full duplex operation.
However if you plan to use this with your laptop you can purchase ONE of
these and one WIDI XU.
CME's WIDI X8 is the world's first duplex Wireless MIDI System with a
transmission range up to 80 meters in environments without obstruction.
The WIDI X8 has a built-in USB MIDI interface and features low power
consumption, high speed data transfer, and the ability to run error
correction. The WIDI X8 can be powered by 2 'AA' size batteries or USB
bus power. Capable of operating in three modes, the WIDI X8 can run USB
RF, MIDI RF, or USB MIDI.
- Transmission range up to 80M in environments without obstructions
- Low power consumption, high speed, error correction ability
- Powered by 2 'AA' size batteries
- Built-in USB MIDI interface
- Operates on 2.4GHz ISM license-free band
- Duplex MIDI transportation (MIDI In/Out)
to 64 adapter pairs can be operating at the same time. There are 64
working channels that can be selected manually or automatically
- Flexible connection of MIDI and USB ports. Three modes (USB RF / MIDI RF / USB MIDI) can be selected
- Plug-and Play USB MIDI on Windows XP and MAC OSX
- Powered by 2 "AA" size batteries (battery life up to 20 hours) or USB bus-powered