Blue Microphones Bluebird
The Blue Bluebird Large Diaphragm Cardioid Condenser Microphone is designed to deliver the same high-quality audio that mic users have come to expect from Blue. Boasting a unique look and highly versatile performance, this pressure gradient cardioid microphone utilizes Blue's renowned mic technology and a Class-A discrete amplifier circuit. The Bluebird microphone can be used in any number of applications, from vocals to guitars, close-miking of drums or drum overheads, percussion, piano, horns, strings, or anywhere else where crystal-clear sound is the top concern.
Requires phantom power.
- Frequency response: 20Hz - 20kHz
- Sensitivity: 27mV/Pa
- 138dB max. SPL
- Low self-noise specification (>7.5dB)
- High output level (+12cBV)
- Class A discrete amplifier circuit
- Tonal character makes it ideal for recording almost any instrument or vocals