Blackstar ID:15 TVP 15 Watt Amplifier
The ID:15 boasts many of the same unique features and functionality as the larger ID models but in a compact combo format making it perfect for home recording and practising.
The ID:Series represents the culmination of more than seven years technical research and development by the same team that designed Series One, Artisan and HT Venue. The unique controls allow you to custom design your own sound, store it and then have the confidence that the amp will perform in a live environment.
By using the unique Voice control, patented ISF and patent-applied-for True Valve Power, these amplifiers allow unparalleled flexibility and ease of use, enabling you to in effect, design the sound in your head and deliver it live.
LOUD as valve. Individuality is power!
TRUE VALVE POWER (TVP)
- 15W programmable combo
- True Valve Power - LOUD as Valve
- Voice - select from 6 classic channels
- Manual Mode
- EQ with patented ISF
- 128 user storable patches
- Multi effects - 4 x modulations, 4 x delays, 4 x reverbs
- Master Volume
- USB connectivity - easily edit and record
- GUI software for deep editing, practice and sharing
- MP3/Line Input
- Speaker Emulated Output
- Built-in tuner
- Revolutionary tone
- Multi-function footswitch (supplied separately)
- 10" Speaker
Blackstar's patent-applied-for True Valve Power offers six distinctly different power valve responses - EL84, 6V6, EL34, KT66, 6L6, KT88.
When engaged it delivers the response, dynamics, sag and break-up characteristics of a valve amp and uniquely delivers the same acoustic power output as an equivalent valve power amp. This means that for the first time ever, in an affordable series of amplifiers, these products deliver live without compromise - True Valve Power means LOUD as valve™.
- EL84 - 'Bell like full bodied Class A with lots of compression'
- 6V6 - 'Crisp Class A with high compression and tight mids'
- EL34 - 'Classic British Class A/B crunch with full bodied soft break up'
- KT66 - 'Rich and warm vintage British hot biased Class A/B'
- 6L6 - 'Tight dynamic Class A/B with extended highs and lows'
- KT88 - 'Tight, bold and dynamic Class A/B with strong low end'
The ISF control works in conjunction with the Tone control. It allows you to choose the exact tone signature you prefer. Fully CCW is a more American characteristic with a tight bottom end and more aggressive middle, and fully CW is a British characteristic which is more ‘woody’ and less aggressive.
6 CLASSIC BLACKSTAR VOICES
The unique Voice control has six different channels - Clean Warm, Clean Bright, Crunch, Super Crunch, OD 1, OD 2. When used together with Blackstar's patented ISF control you can get the exact tone you're thinking of.
12 STEREO EFFECTS
12 vintage style studio quality effects - 4x modulation, 4x delay and 4x reverb effects, specially voiced for electric guitar and delivered in massive SUPER WIDE STEREO.
SPEAKER EMULATED OUTPUT
The Blackstar emulated output design is a new benchmark for pro direct recording. This no-compromise design makes it easy to get your tone to disk and tape. You can also use it to run a line out to a PA.
Plug the amp in to a mac or PC with the USB connection. This will give enable you to edit patches, record and re-amp audio and much more via the GUI.