Arturia Spark VDM
Please note this is available via ELECTRONIC DOWNLOAD only, your download code will be sent to you in 30 minutes or less during normal business hours. There are NO returns on this product.
SPARK Vintage brings 30 legendary drum machines to the musician.
Intuitive and powerful, this software is much more than your typical sample player. By mixing high quality samples and virtual analog synthesis (based on TAE®), Spark Vintage manages to capture the unique soul of these instruments.
From the classic percussion sounds of the Roland CR-78 and Korg Mini Pops 7 to the heavy punch of the TR-series, all the top producers’ boutique models are available in one single easy-to-use interface.
Add to this the lightning-fast workflow, in-depth tweaking possibilities, and live features of Spark, and you get a true must have for any demanding beat maker.
A unique and powerful interface
Spark Vintage offers a powerful interface to easily program and get the most out of your classic drum machines. Inspired by the original TR-series drum machines, Spark Vintage features a 16 step sequencer that makes programming tracks a breeze. Pattern length is expandable to 32, 48 and 64 steps. If you want to capture your beats with their original timing and velocity, you can also map your favorite MIDI keyboard to the 8 drum pads.
Made for Live performances
Spark Vintage offers the same exact live features as its elder brother, Spark Creative Drum machine. The XY Pad offers real-time filtering and slicing, to quickly generate mind-blowing breaks features 3 types of Filters (Low Pass, High Pass, Band Pass), Repeat, Repeat Mix, Bit Crusher, Reverse, Tape, Strobe and Pan. Spark Vintage also comes with an advanced Looper, that allows you to divide the sequence size and move the looping position simultaneously. Combine it with the XY Pad and it will generate a massive amount of live performance options.
- 30 different drum machines:
- Virtual Analogue: Roland CR-78, Roland TR-808, Roland TR-606, Korg Mini Pops 7, Korg KPR-77, Ace Tone Rhythm Ace FR-2L, Yamaha MR-10, Maestro Rhythm King MKII, Boss DR-55, Casio VL Tone and SK-1, Simmons SDS V, Phatwerk, Micromatix.
- Samples: EMU SP 12, Roland TR-909, Roland TR-707, Roland TR-727, Roland TR-626, Roland R8, EMU Drumulator, Oberheim DMX, Sequencial Circuits Drumtrax, Kawai R-100, LinnDrum, Linn 9000, Casio RZ1, Yamaha RX5, Pulsator, Dirty-909.
- 14 high quality effects : Multiband Compressor, Reverb, Bit crusher, Multiband EQ, Chorus, Delay, Distortion, Phaser, Plate reverb, Destroyer, Flanger, Space pan, Limiter, Sub generator
- 7 screens:
- "Main" giving you a direct access to all the features you need in a live environment
- "Library" to pick your project
- "Instrument" view to edit your sound
- "Mixing table"
- "Step sequencer" to edit your pattern in-depth
- "Song" to lay down an entire song
- Made for live performance: XY Pad, Beat Looper, Slicer, Real-time automation on all parameters
- Unparalleled sound quality based on virtual analog (TAE®) and high resolution sampling
- More than 1300 pre-programmed patterns