Arturia Origin Synthesizer Keyboard We're sorry but this item is discontinued and no longer available, this page has been left up for reference purposes only.
Keyboard is Arturia’s new version of Origin for the keyboard player. It
keeps the outstanding modular system of Origin Desktop, putting it on a
panel that closes on a high quality keyboard controller. The intuitive
interface is kept in place, along with all of the modules from the most
famous synthesizers (Moog Modular, ARP 2600, CS-80, Jupiter-8, Minimoog,
Oberheim SEM, Prophet 5 and Prophet VS) and organs (Tonewheel, Rotary).
The integration of the ribbon control is a blast, the keyboard
aftertouch possibilities open a world of expressivity, while the playing
modes are tuned to the expectations of any demanding performer.
Perform in style
Origin Keyboard is made for sound creators and playersâmusicians who are in the studio as much as they are on stage.
is a complete rock-solid mobile solution, offering everything you need
to perform your sounds in a single, easily transportable cabinet.
structure of Origin Keyboard is the same as Origin Desktop, so you keep
every astounding component in this version: a modular multi-synth
creation device for the widest variety of sounds possible, a set of
pre-configured synthesizer templates, TAE (True Analog Emulation) for
that warm and authentic analog sound, and onboard DSP processing for
Play a premium quality lightweight keyboard with
61 keys, velocity response, and aftertouch. Then use the joystick, the
ribbon controller, and the numerous controllers on the interface. Set
the inclination of the front panel, whether you want to sit down or
stand up when playing. Finally close the panel and you are good to go to
the next stage or the next studio session. Origin Keyboard is an
invitation to a unique playing experience. As a matter of fact, it is
the first laptop synthesizer ever.
Sound with an Attitude
sounds like nothing else on the planet. It not only implements True
Analog Emulation, a technology which accurately models analog
synthesizers (letting you layer up to four of these monster synths
without using any of your computer's CPU), it goes a step further.
Origin takes the concept of the analog modular systems of the past to a
new level using cutting edge digital technology. You can combine
different models from different systems together, effectively designing
new synthesizers that have never existed. Take the oscillators from the
Minimoog, the filters from the CS-80, and the Bode shifter from the Moog
Modular V to create your own synth. How can Arturia manage to do this
in a standalone hardware synth? Origin uses two Analog Devices
TigerSHARC DSP processors that actually have more audio power than even
the newest multi core PC processors. Beside that, Origin is not a simple
hardware synthesizer, it is an integrated system offering the best out
of the hardware and software worlds: Origin can be used as stand alone
to play live on stage and also as a plug-in with your sequencer in the
The Pinnacle of Processing Power
Devices TigerSHARC Processors provide the highest performance density
for multiprocessing applications with peak performance well above a
billion floating-point operations per second. In layman's terms, it
just means that Origin provides an incredibly warm and phat sound while
offering the polyphony of the most recent machines.
Step it Up
also comes with an analog-style 32 step sequencer. This allows you to
build complex sequence patterns made of three sub-sequences, and to
change the patterns on the fly. It is an extremely intuitive and
- More than 600 presets created by talented musicians and synthesizer specialists
- Create your own patch or use existing audio structures:
- Origin patch made by connecting independent modules from: Minimoog, ARP 2600, CS-80, Jupiter-8, Moog Modular, Prophet VS
- Origin template synths: Minimoog
- Superb audio quality with TAEÂ® engine
- Up to 32 voices of polyphony for a typical patch
- Connectivity: 2 audio ins, 10 audio outs. Digital: SPDIF out, USB 2.0
- Selection of high quality effects: Phaser, Chorus, Delay, Distortion, Parametric EQ, Rotaryâ¦
- 16/32 step sequencer
- Software editor (Mac/PC)
- Innovative Macro, Advanced LFO, Advanced modulation modes, Advanced joystick modes
- MIDI : In, Out, Thru and USB 2
- High Level of Control:
- ultra sensitive 40cm ribbon controller
- high quality semi-weighted 61 keys keyboard, with velocity response and channel aftertouch
- New exclusive duophonic aftertouch
- Modulation and pitch-bend wheels, 3-mode Joystick, 21 potentiometers, 33 rotary encoders, 81 switches
- Ergonomic design
- Self adjustable front panel, from 0Â° to 135Â°, giving you total setup flexibility.
- 5.2" TFT screen for clear visual feedback.
- complete mobile solution, offering everything you need to perform in a single, easily transportable cabinet.