Arturia MicroBrute Analog Synthesizer
MicroBrute is pure analog sonic powerhouse of a synth. Small in size but
loaded with features, it follows in the footsteps laid by its big brother the MiniBrute.
Packed with mixable waveforms, a new sub oscillator design, the famous Steiner-Parker multimode filter, super fast envelope, syncable LFO and the new step sequencer, not to mention the patchable mod matrix the MicroBrute is a landmark new synth at an incredible price.
The biggest-sounding single-oscillator synth, you're likely to hear
At the heart of MicroBrute is its voltage-controlled oscillator. With three mixable waveforms, you can creatively shape your sound in countless ways. Along with the Saw, Triangle and Square waves, MicroBrute gives you waveshapers - Ultrasaw, Pulse Width, Metalizer - that modify and animate the sound, for an incredibly broad palette of sonic possibilities. There's also a new Overtone generator that delivers additional harmonics, from one octave down to a fifth above your base pitch. Plus, there's a Sub>5th control that lets you continuously sweep the spectrum. It all adds up to the biggest-sounding single-oscillator synth you're likely to hear.
Steiner-Parker filter delivers a huge range of sonic possibilities
A Steiner-Parker filter is onboard to help give the MicroBrute its unique sound. First used on the classic Synthacon synthesizer in the 1970s, this diode ladder filter gives you lowpass, bandpass and highpass modes that deliver a staggering range of sonic possibilities. If you want to craft behemoth basses and snarling leads, you've found your axe.
Step sequencer: a source of fresh ideas and endless inspiration
The MicroBrute's step sequencer is a compositional tool that will open up new creative avenues. Step-input notes and rests to easily build interesting rhythmic patterns, then transpose your sequences up and down using the keyboard. Let your sequences run while you tweak your sounds in realtime. A well-implemented step sequencer (and this one is) is a source of fresh ideas and endless inspiration!
- 100% analog signal path, amazing flexibility, incredibly affordable!
- 3-waveform voltage-controlled oscillator with Saw, Triangle and Square waves
- Waveshapers modify and animate your sounds, for a broad palette of sonic possibilities
- Overtone generator delivers additional harmonics, from one octave down to a fifth up
- Oscillator waveshapers: Ultrasaw, Pulse Width, Metalizer
- Steiner-Parker filter gives the MicroBrute a unique sound
- Arturia's infamous Brute Factor lets you dial in dangerous distortion
- Step Sequencer is a source of fresh ideas and endless inspiration
- Modulation Matrix gives you semi-modular flexibility
- 25 mini-key velocity-sensitive keybed
In the Box:
- MicroBrute synthesizer.
- User manual.
- Preset sheets.
- Power supply.
- 2 mini jack patch cords.
Size & weight
- Instrument size : 325x221x60mm
- Instrument weight : 1.750 Kg