Arturia KeyLab 88The KeyLab 88 is a professional-grade, 88-note MIDI controller keyboard.
With its extensive array of controls, its stylish yet amazingly lightweight design, and great integration with laptops and tablets. The Keylab 88 is perfect for modern keyboard players, pianists, demanding stage performers, and professional producers who will not compromise on quality. The KeyLab 88 sets a new standard in professional controller keyboards.
The Best Control On Synthesis
As a professional hybrid synthesizer, Keylab 88 offers the immediacy of a hardware synthesizer combined with the flexibility of a software based solution.
The keyboard is entirely preassigned to work with the Analog Lab software, enabling you to take an immediate and in- depth control over your sound. You can change the filter cutoff, resonance, adjust the 2 ADSR envelopes, and much more.
But the KeyLab 88 also acts as a Universal MIDI controller, compatible with any third party software and hardware. MIDI Assignments can be customized for any software or hardware using the LED screen or the included MIDI Control Center software.
A solution for the pianist of today
Thanks to the top quality, hammer-action Fatar keybed, the KeyLab 88 is the ideal companion for demanding piano playing.
Bundled with the Analog Lab software, Keylab 88 offers unparalleled hands-on experience over the amost 6000 TAE® synthesizer and electric piano sounds. Just load up Analog Lab, connect the Keylab 88, and you will be amazed at how well experience the same work-flow as on a traditional hardware synthesizer. KeyLab 88 also comes with two additional pieces of piano software, the Pianoteq Stage 5 (Physical modeling piano) and UVI Grand Piano (Sampled Steinway D).
- Includes Analog Lab with 5000 synth sounds
- All presets are carefully selected from the Arturia Classic Synths (mini V, Modular V, CS-80V, ARP 2600 V, Prophet V, Prophet VS, SEM V and Jupiter-8V) and from Wurlitzer V, our recreation of the classic 200A electric piano. These TAE® powered sounds offer unparalleled audio quality.
- Fast filter the presets to your requirements: by Instrument, by Type (Bass, Pads, Leads…), by Characteristics (long, bright, dark …).
- In-depth Preset Editing available for the owners of the Arturia Classic Synthesizers (Mini V, CS-80 V, etc.). Edit your sounds on the original instruments within Analog Lab.
- More than 200 Multi patches organized by musical genres, each made of two different synth patches with effects, layers and splits...
- Straightforward editing, with a complete array of parameters for tweaking sounds, directly assigned to the controls of the Keylab 88.
Connect your favorite MIDI hardware via the MIDI In and Out ports
Control Input jacks for adding expression pedals a sustain pedal and a breath controller.
USB MIDI Class Compliant operation for direct connect to your computer or iOS device (Camera connection kit required)
Optional DC power
Optional DC power input allows use as a standalone controller.
Pitch and Mod Wheels
Ergonomically designed Pitch bend and modulation wheels
LCD screen for easy editing
LCD display allows for easy editing and direct feedback of parameters and presets in Analog Lab
Two banks of 10 knobs
Two banks of 10 encoders you can assign to your favorite plug-in or DAW
Two banks of 9 faders
Two banks of 9 faders gives you plenty of options for control. Inverse drawbar mode for use with organ plug-ins
Backlit velocity and pressure sensitive pads
16 ultra sensitive backlit velocity and pressure sensitive pads.
Octave Transpose buttons
Octave transpose buttons allow you to shift your keyboard up or down
Direct controls for Analog Lab
Tight integration with our Analog Lab software gives you the feel of a hardware synth but with the power of software.
10 assignable buttons allows you to recall your favorite Analog Lab sounds instantly or control your favorite DAW.
Transport controls can send MIDI Machine Controls to allow you hands on access to your DAW.