Arturia KeyLab 49
KeyLab 49 combines a professional-grade MIDI keyboard with our powerful
Analog Lab software environment. With 49 keys, 2 banks of 10 encoders, 2
banks of 9 faders, 10 assignable switches and 16 velocity- and
pressure-sensitive pads, KeyLab 49 is perfect for studio and live use.
Perfectly matched to the included Analog Lab software, with an
integrated user interface and 6000 sounds from our V Collection line of
products, KeyLab 49 is more than a controller: it is an instrument unto
- Includes Analog Lab with 6000 synth sounds.
- All presets are carefully selected from the Arturia V Collection
(mini V, modular V, CS-80V, ARP 2600 V, Prophet V, Prophet VS, SEM V,
Jupiter-8V and Wurlitzer V).
- Fast preset sorting to find your sound quickly: by Instrument, by
Type (Bass, Pads, Leads…), by Characteristics (long, bright, dark …),
- In-depth Preset editing available for the owners of the full
versions of our synthesizers (mini V, CS-80 V, etc.). Edit your sounds
on the original instruments within Analog Lab.
- More than 200 Multi patches organized by musical genres, each made
of two different synth patches with effects, layers and splits.
- Straightforward editing, with a complete array of parameters for
tweaking sounds, directly assigned to the controls of the KeyLab 49.
- Keyboard: 49 semi-weighted keys with velocity and aftertouch.
- Controls: 2 clickable encoders, 6 transport switches, 1 modulation
wheel, 1 pitch bend wheel, two banks of 10 encoders, 9 sliders, 1 volume
encoder, 10 assignable switches and 16 backlit pads with velocity- and
- Connectors: MIDI in & out, USB, sustain pedal, expression pedal, Aux footswitch, and breath controller.
- High-quality aluminum and wood construction.
- 32-digit LCD screen.
- Use with Analog Lab or with any other MIDI software.
- Product dimensions: 31.14 x 11.73 x 2.76 inches (791 x 298 x 70 mm) - Net weight: 14.33 lbs. (6.5 Kg)