Alesis iO Mix
The Alesis iO Mix transforms your iPad into a portable studio, letting you record multiple mics or instruments directly into any compatible Core Audio app. Onboard this compact tech marvel, you get four combo XLR-1/4" input channels and balanced stereo 1/4" outs. The iO Mix even sports a video output - making it ideal for presentations and corporate meetings, live performance visuals, and home entertainment, as well as music recording. If you have an iPad, why not turn it into a recording studio? Slip your iPad into the Alesis iO Mix and make it happen.
Mix and record up to four channels into your iPad
With the Alesis iO Mix, your iPad becomes a portable recording studio. This is huge! Just slip your iPad into the iO Mix's Lightning dock and you can record band rehearsals and even gigs with your iPad (which you'd have with you anyway, right?). And since the iO Mix isn't a whole lot bigger than the iPad itself, you can just pop your portable studio in your backpack and be ready for anything.
iO Mix has everything you need
The Alesis iO Mix is equipped with four combo XLR-1/4" input channels, each with a trim, channel gain, pan, 2-band EQ, and phantom power. You also get a Direct Monitor switch for latency-free input monitoring while recording, a guitar-direct switch for guitar recording without an amp, a defeatable limiter for clipping-free recordings, and more.
A video output, too!
The Alesis iO Mix sports an RCA composite video output, so you'll be ready for any multimedia challenge that comes your way. From presentations and corporate meetings, to personal entertainment, to live performance visuals, the iO Mix has you covered.
- The world's first mixer/multi-channel interface for iPad!
- Mix and record up to four channels, or a stereo mix into your iPad
- Includes 30-pinn connector and Lightning connector
- Works with mics, instruments, speakers, headphones, video monitors and projectors
- Four combo XLR-1/4" input channels, each with trim, channel gain, pan, and 2-band EQ
- Switchable 48V phantom power for use with studio condenser microphones
- Guitar-direct (DI) switch for guitar recording without an amp
- Balanced, stereo 1/4" outputs and 1/4" headphone output with separate volume controls
- Direct Monitor switch for latency-free input monitoring while recording
- Switchable limiter for clip-free recordings
- Hinged door completely encloses and secures your iPad
- Core Audio-compliant: works with virtually any app in the App Store
- Video output for connection to TVs and projectors: perfect for presentations, meetings and VJs
- Mountable to a mic stand using the Alesis Module Mount (sold separately)
- Complete routing and signal-management controls
- Power supply also charges your iPad
- iPad versions 1,2,3,4 supported - iPad Mini or iPad Air will connect but are not officially supported because their small size does not fit securely in the iO Mix