The high-quality Alesis RealHead Kick Pad serves as a trigger pad when attached to any model of single or double-bass-drum pedal (pedal sold separately). The Alesis RealHead kick pad also boasts a tunable, 8" Mylar playing surface.
- Includes: RealHead Kick Pad with stand, for use with single or double kick pedals (pedal sold separately)
- Velocity-sensitive drum pad with real mylar drumhead and triple-flanged hoop
- Head tension can be adjusted with a standard drum key, and the head is replaceable with any standard 8" head
- Works with virtually all single and double bass drum pedals and beaters
- Integrated stand with adjustable spikes for holding its position on carpet
- Works with virtually all e-percussion including DM10, DM5, Trigger|iO, and ControlPad