Choosing the Alesis RA150 class AB reference amplifier for your studio is choosing quiet, efficient, and cool-operating power. Ready to stand up to the most professional of studio needs, the affordable 2RU Alesis RA150 reference amplifier sports advanced convection cooling, which delivers exceptional heat dissipation without the noise of fan-cooling. There are also RCA and 1/4" TRS inputs, so you can power whatever you need your studio monitors, your headphones system, or home theater with the Alesis RA150.
Delivers quiet, efficient, and cool-operating power
The Alesis RA150 class AB power amplifier a member of Alesis's RA "Reference Amplifier" series brings quiet, efficient, and cool-operating power to any demanding studio environment. Plus, it's stylishly designed and attractively priced, to give you a surprising value. The RA140 power amplifier offers 75W RMS at 4 ohms per channel, 45W RMS at 8 ohms per channel, and 150W RMS at 8 ohms bridged.
Outstanding heat dissipation devoid of the noise of fan-cooling
Purpose-designed for studio use, the RA150 reference amplifier features advanced convection cooling. This system delivers outstanding heat dissipation, for long, stable operation unaffected by typical heat-related complications, and devoid of the noise of fan cooling. The Alesis RA150 is perfect for the studio environment.
Offers you great performance, at an excellent cost-per-watt value
Whether you need to power your studio monitors, your home theater, or your headphones system, you can count on the Alesis RA150. This reference amplifier is a true performer, giving you a lot of wattage for its reasonable price.
- Class AB power amplifier, designed for use in studios
- Dissipates heat through advanced convection, so there's no fan noise
- Features easy-to-access, front-panel volume controls
- Delivers serious bang for the buck from a cost-per-watt standpoint
- 4 ohms, per channel: 75W RMS
- 8 ohms, per channel: 45W RMS
- 8 ohms, bridged: 150W RMS
- Inputs: RCA, 1/4" TRS
- Signal-to-noise Ratio: >105dB, 22Hz-22kHz bandwidth referenced to rated output
- Frequency Response: 10Hz-70kHz, +0, -3dB
- Damping Factor: 200
- Input Sensitivity: +4dBU (1.23 V) for rated output with input control at maximum
- Maximum Input Level: +26dBu
- Input Impedance: 20 k-ohms, balanced, 10 k-ohms unbalanced
- Crosstalk: -85dB, 1kHz
- Output offset: +/- 50mV, Servo controlled
- 2 RU (Rack Units)
- Weight: 15 lbs.