Alesis MicroVerb 4
We're sorry—this item is discontinued and no longer available, this page has been left up for reference purposes only.
The MicroVerb4 is designed to provide a wide
variety of great-sounding, easy-to-use effects for small studios, engineers and performing musicians. The key to MicroVerb 4's power is in its simplicity. It offers 200 programs that include everything from high-quality reverb, delay, chorus and flange to exciting multieffects and more. To customize your programs, two front panel knobs allow for quick, easy, user-storable edits, or use its MIDI inputs for control over program changes and modulation. You can then save your edited programs in the 100-space user program bank. Even though it's affordable and easy to use, the MicroVerb 4 offers the superb audio quality that you should expect from every Alesis processor.
- 200 Programs chock-full of professional effects
- 100 User program banks so you can customize to your liking
- Perfect for studios of all sizes, and musicians of all kinds
- Up to three simultaneous effects for rich multi-effects
- Pro-grade 18-bit A-to-D and D-to-A processing ensures quality
- MIDI Input lets you change programs instantly from another source
- Frequency Response: 20Hz-20kHz +1/-3 dB
- Dynamic Range: >90dB
- Harmonic Distortion: .02% @ 1kHz @ 0dBV
- A/D-D/A Conversions: Conversion Scheme- 18 bit Delta Sigma,
- Processor Speed: 3 Million instructions per second, Processor Memory- 64K x 16 bit, Sampling Frequency- 46.875kHz
- Inputs: Number of Channels- 2, Nominal Level +4dBV, Maximum Level +20dBV, Impedance 1M per channel in stereo
- Outputs: Number of channels- 2, Matrixed Stereo, Maximum Level +14dBV (Effect), +20dBV (Direct), Impedance 220ohms
- Front Panel: Controls- Input Level, Mix Level, Output Level, Program Selection, Edit A, Edit B, Indicators- LED Display, Dual LED Meters
- Rear Panel: Jacks- Input Left and Right- 1/4", Output Left and Right- 1/4", Footswitch- 1/4"Stereo, MIDI In, MIDI Out/Thru Power- 5.5mm Barrel Jack
- Power Requirements: 9 VAC, 5 Volt Amps external Transformer, UL and CSA Approved
- Dimensions: (WxHxD) 19"x1.75"x4"
- Weight: 2.6 lbs