Akai Professional MPC Renaissance Controller
This item is discontinued and no longer available this page has only been left up for reference purposes.
Akai's MPC Renaissance music-production system gives you the feel and hands-on functionality of a traditional MPC, plus the awesome processing power only your computer can provide. It's the perfect hybrid hardware/software digital audio workstation for anyone who's serious about producing beats or making electronic music. Even if you're completely new to the MPC workflow or groove production altogether, you're going to love making and performing music with the MPC Renaissance. And if you've been using MPCs forever - Akai's MPC Renaissance is going to totally blow you away!
Powerful computer-based groove production meets bulletproof MPC hardware
Akai's MPC Renaissance isn't just an MPC with custom software, or a DAW with a fancy hardware controller, it's a complete music-production system that combines the best of Akai's MPC hardware, the workflow countless top producers swear by, and the flexibility of today's powerhouse computers. Simply put, MPC Renaissance is everything you need to make the best beats and electronic grooves.
Next-generation MPC hardware delivers top-quality audio and amazing hands-on control
In addition to a set of genuine MPC pads, the MPC Renaissance hardware puts 16 Q-Link encoders, as well as classic MPC Note Repeat, MPC Swing, and MPC transport controls right at your fingertips. There's even a legacy MPC mode built right in, so you can instantly call up the sound of the MPC60, the MPC3000, and other vintage Akai models. On top of that, you also get an adjustable backlit LCD screen. So, if your already familiar with the MPC workflow, you never even have to look at your computer display to lay down beats with the MPC Renaissance system.
Flexible sequencing and sampling software with classic MPC workflow
Speaking of software, Akai developed an amazing music-production application to go hand-in-hand with their incredible MPC Renaissance hardware. It gives you a 64-track sequencer and phenomenal sampling options with support for WAV, MP3, AIFF, REX, and SND files. What's more, MPC Renaissance supports every MPC sample and sequence ever created by any other MPC. This software also gives the MPC Renaissance flexibility that goes way beyond anything that's ever been possible in the strictly hardware realm. For instance, you can load up your favorite VST or AU plug-ins and use them right along with your samples. You can even use MPC Renaissance as a virtual instrument in your favorite DAW!
- A complete hybrid hardware and software music-creation system that's perfect for making beats and producing electronic music of any style
- The ultimate fusion between classic MPC hardware and the processing power of today's computers
- Software DAW-style environment provides you with a 64-bit sequencer and versatile MPC sampler
- Supports WAV, MP3, AIFF, REX, and SND files
- Full backwards compatibility includes support for samples and sequences created on any legacy MPC model
- Works in standalone mode or as a plug-in (RTAS, VST, or AU) in your favorite DAW
- Can host VST and AU plug-ins in standalone mode with instant mapping and real-time adjustment of VST plug-ins
- Lets you easily record each track as an MPC drum program
- Comes with a massive 6GB+ sound library, including all of the sounds of the classic MPC3000
- Hardware features 16 backlit genuine MPC pads, 16 Q-Link controls, and an adjustable backlit LCD screen
- Classic MPC Note Repeat, MPC Swing, and MPC transport controls provide classic MPC workflow
- Supports up to 8 pad banks - more than any hardware MPC ever
- Vintage Mode emulates the sound of the MPC3000, the MPC60, and other legendary models
- Integrated 4-channel audio interface with 2-port USB 2.0 hub
- Includes 2 x XLR combo inputs, RCA turntable input, 2 x stereo 1/4" outputs, and S/PDIF I/O
- Fully Mac and PC-compatible