Acorn Masterkey 61 USB MIDI Controller Keyboard
The Masterkey 61 USB MIDI controller keyboard is perfect for computer
music performance and production. Whatever your style of music, it
delivers the control you need to unlock your creativity.
Express yourself on the 61 velocity sensitive keys, playing and
recording in to any standard MIDI software program or the included
Presonus Studio One Artist. The full 5 octave design fits perfectly on a
desk or standard keyboard stand and it's easy to move when not in use.
Real-time controls such as the four knobs and fader can be used to
control instrument or mix parameters, even while you play.
Professional-style pitch bend and modulation wheels allow you to add
further articulation. The 3-digit LED display provides navigational
feedback so it's quick and easy to find the right menus for changing
MIDI channels, sending out program changes, transposing or programming
the real time controls. And if 61 keys are not enough, press the octave
up and down buttons to shift the keyboard range up or down instantly.
Installation is straightforward, too. Simply plug Masterkey 61 into a
USB port on your computer and the operating system will do the rest.
Masterkey 61 is USB class-compliant, which means that no driver is
needed for supported operating systems.
- 61 note, velocity sensitive, synth-style keyboard
- Pitch bend and modulation wheels (assignable)
- 1 assignable fader
- 4 assignable knobs for real time control
- 3-character red LED segment display
- 1 sustain foot switch input jack, type-sensing (foot switch not included)
- Quick-toggle between real-time functions Octave, Transpose, Program Change and MIDI Channel
- Advanced MIDI functions USB class-compliant. No driver needed
- Includes Presonus Studio One™ Artist
Assigning Controllers and Edit
Masterkey 61 would not be a controller keyboard without its real-time
controls. The controls are pre-assigned with useful MIDI CCs. Some music
creation software will instantly link these controls to useful
parameters and most offers the ability to define the parameter links
yourself using ‘click and learn’*. In some cases, you may need to change
the MIDI CC assigned to each of these controls. Thanks to the LED
display it's easy too. Once in Edit mode, pressing the black keys will
show the various menu options. No need to refer to the manual or a
keyboard chart, it's all there in the display. Select the key for
assigning MIDI CC's and type in the number. It's that easy.
*’Click and learn’ is a common way to quickly assign real time controls
to software parameters in music creation software. It normally involves
selecting a parameter in the software, engaging ‘MIDI Learn’ and then
moving a control on MasterKey 61 to link it. Please consult the
documentation of your software to find out exactly how MIDI Learn works
or alternatively how to link MIDI CCs to software parameters.
Presonus Studio One™ Artist
Studio One™ Artist is a powerful recording and production platform that
lets you work quickly and stay focused on your inspiration. Incredibly
easy to learn, it offers unlimited tracks and plug-ins and delivers
features not normally found in entry-level DAWs.
Access powerful editing tools without wading through menus. Load and
save audio clips, MIDI files, effects, and VIs by drag-and-drop. Need an
instrument, effects plug-in, or drum loop? Just drag what you need from
the content Browser, drop it into the arrangement, and everything is
taken care of.
At mixdown, process your tracks using more than 20 high-quality Native
Effects; Studio One's cutting-edge mix engine delivers stunning results.
Studio One makes it easy!
No other entry-level DAW is this easy to use, yet offers unlimited
tracks and plug-in instantiations, extensive use of drag-and-drop, and
in-depth editing features. Best of all, Studio One Artist is included
with your Masterkey 61 USB keyboard!
- Elegant single-window work environment
- Powerful drag-and-drop functionality
- Unlimited audio tracks, MIDI tracks, virtual instruments, buses, and FX channels
- Content browser with convenient sort options and preview player
- Most intuitive MIDI-mapping system available
- Real-time audio time-stretching and re-sampling
- Automatic delay compensation
- Advanced automation
- Instantly configures to PreSonus audio interfaces
- Compatible with ASIO-, Windows Audio-, and Core Audio-compliant audio interfaces
- 25 Native Effects™ 32-bit effects and virtual instrument plug-ins
- 4+ GB of third-party software, loops, and instruments