Ableton Live 9 Suite, Upgrade from Live Lite - DownloadPlease note this is available via ELECTRONIC DOWNLOAD only, your download code will be sent to you in 30 minutes or less during normal business hours. There are NO returns on this product.
Simply put, the Ableton Live 9 Suite is the best and most complete version of Live ever conceived. Whether you've been using Live for years or you're looking for a new way to create and perform music, Live 9 is the way to go. Its flexible loop/riff-based Session view lets you write music in pieces and freely arrange your songs on the fly. But Live 9 Suite is far more than a DAW; it's a complete system, loaded with amazing virtual instruments, killer effects, phenomenal processors, and tons and tons of content to play with. Live 9 Suite even includes Max for Live, so you can create your own plug-ins.
Create music your way
While Ableton Live 9 offers all of the tools you need to make music in a traditional "linear" way, the gurus at Ableton developed this software suite to allow a uniquely creative approach to song creation. Use Ableton Live 9 to piece together song ideas and song structures by dragging around sections and loops in Session View" Live 9's Session View will enhance your live performances by assigning out massive MIDI controls - so you can record loops, overdub, perform in a massive synth part, and develop songs, all on the fly. Offering an inspiring workflow for everyone from DJs to solo musicians to top-level groove producers, Ableton Live 9 is a complete solution for brainstorming, creating, composing, building, growing, and performing your songs.
All the content you need to turbocharge your creativity
Holy cats! When you look at all of the amazing content Ableton packed into the Live 9 Suite, you're going to freak! For starters, there's the collection of 10 awesome virtual instruments, which covers analog synthesis, sampling, drums, physical modeling - you name it! But that's just a drop in the bucket next to the awesome effects collection you get with Live 9 Suite. We're talking about 34 killer effects, complete with guitar amp and cab modeling and other goodies. Last but not least, there's the roughly 12.5 metric tons of content you get spanning 25 expansion packs, dozens of genres, and countless samples.
Make your own effects and instruments with Max for Live
If you can't find the sound you're looking for somewhere in Ableton Live 9 Suite's massive sound library, then you're probably not looking hard enough. Otherwise, you've got some pretty zany ideas, in which case, cool! You're going to love diving into Max for Live. Max for Live is like a programming language, but instead of lines of code, you use virtual boxes, gizmos, and cables to turn your ideas into original instruments and effects - right inside Ableton Live 9. And to get you rolling smoothly with Max for Live, Live 9 Suite even includes a collection of 13 excellent Max Devices that will make building more complex modules much less difficult.
- A unique DAW designed from the ground up for the creative studio or performing musician
- The most complete version of Ableton Live to date - packed with amazing instruments, effects, processors, and other groundbreaking content
- Comes with 34 x studio-quality effects, including the Amp classic guitar amp simulator, the Cabinet guitar cabinet emulator, and the Corpus acoustic resonance modeler
- 10 x powerhouse virtual instruments include Analog, Collision, Electric, Operator, Sampler, Tension, and more
- Bundled with a complete version of Cycling 74's Max for Live programming platform so you can make your own instruments and effects
- 13 x included Max for Live devices make creating your own tools fun and easy
- VST and Audio Unit support lets you use all of your favorite plug-ins and virtual instruments
- Dual Monitor Support
- Bundled with 25 x amazing content filled sound expansion packs
- Multitrack recording up to 32-bit/192kHz
- Unlimited tracks and scenes lets you freely create your sets
- Nondestructive editing with unlimited undo lets you freely create
- Powerful MIDI sequencing of software and hardware instruments
- Advanced warping and real-time time-stretching
- Unlimited Instruments, Audio effects and MIDI effects per project
- Includes 7 x powerful MIDI effects such as a flexible arpeggiator and a chord generator
- Group tracks for better organization and simpler automation
- Time signature changes allows you greater flexibility when scoring to video
- Multiple automation lanes makes setting up intensely dynamic mixes easy
- Track Freeze lets you free up your computer's resources without stripping down your mix
- Automatic plug-in delay compensation minimizes phase issues and tightens up your mix
- Instantly map MIDI control to nearly any parameter for a fully customized control environment
- MIDI output and MIDI Clock/sync let you create deeply complex rigs combining hardware and software seamlessly
- ReWire support provides easy integration with Propellorhead's Reason and other software
- Multicore/multiprocessor support
- WAV, AIFF, MP3, Ogg Vorbis, FLAC file support