Ableton Live 9 Standard Upgrade from Live Lite/LERecord, mix, and create on the fly with Ableton Live 9 Standard. Whether you're an electronic musician or a traditional songwriter, the unique workflow, high-quality recording capabilities, and fully stocked toolbox make Live 9 perfect for any style or type of music production. More than a DAW, Ableton Live 9's scene-based workflow makes your recording and sequencing environment part of the creative process itself. Packed with even more powerful effects, processors, and music-making tools than ever, you're going to enjoy the freedom Ableton Live 9 offers you.
Create music your way
While Ableton Live 9 offers all of the tools you need to make music in a traditional "linear" way, the gurus at Ableton developed this software suite to allow a uniquely creative approach to song creation. Use Ableton Live 9 to piece together song ideas and song structures by dragging around sections and loops in Session View" Live 9's Session View will enhance your live performances by assigning out massive MIDI controls - so you can record loops, overdub, perform in a massive synth part, and develop songs, all on the fly. Offering an inspiring workflow for everyone from DJs to solo musicians to top-level groove producers, Ableton Live 9 is a complete solution for brainstorming, creating, composing, building, growing, and performing your songs.
Automation has never been easier
Add tweaks and changes to your audio with Session View automation in Ableton Live 9. Capture parameter changes on the fly like mixer move and tweaks to sound over time. Live 9 will record knob and fader movements in realtime or you can draw the automation in with your mouse. You can even create curved automation. Ableton Live 9 makes automation easier than ever.
Convert your audio to MIDI for amazing flexibility
Live 9's new audio-to-MIDI converter lets you change any type of audio to MIDI. Record guitar chords and change them to synth parts. Want a quick way to create drum beats? Grab a mic, beatbox the rhythm you want, tell Live 9 to convert the audio to MIDI, and then use bass drum and snare as the new MIDI instruments. Instant drum beat. This innovative and very cool function in Live 9 is only limited by your imagination.
- New in version 9 - Session View automation
- New - browser puts instruments and effects, samples, Packs and plug-ins in one easy-to-navigate view
- New - Library includes Instrument Racks
- New - Analog-modeled Glue Compressor and redesigned studio effects
- New - Convert audio to MIDI to use with virtual instruments and more
- Designed from the ground up for the creative studio or performing musician
- Unique Session View breaks out of "linear" music composition allows for a new, fluid approach to songwriting
- Nearly every control is MIDI-mappable, for a flexible workflow - onstage or in the studio
- Intelligent Looper makes it easy to build and record one-man-band songs
- Tons of tools to develop beats and apply grooves
- Includes a comprehensive selection of built-in audio effects, including a host of creative delays, filters, distortions, studio compressors, and EQs
- Features Elastic Audio, for tweaking the timing of your music as it plays
- Lets you mix, match, and add effects without ever stopping the music
- Powerful creative and performing environment for DJs and mash-up artists
- VST and AU effects and instrument support; automatic plug-in delay compensation
- REX file support and native sliced audio file creation
- Video import and export for scoring to picture or warping picture to music
- Includes built-in step-by-step tutorials
- Advanced warping and real-time time-stretching tools
- ReWire support