THE professional vocal/instrument microphone from AKG for stage and
studio use, the C 535 EB provides the ultimate combination of
excellent, highly detailed audio and exceptional ruggedness. Perfect
weight distribution ensures fatigue-free handling " another asset for
discriminating vocalists! Bass cut/rolloff filters and a switchable
preattenuation pad let you match the frequency response and output
level to the most diverse recording and onstage miking situations. The
C 535 EB is one of the great, legendary microphones. Comes with SA 61
stand adapter and microphone bag.
- Classic vocal and instrument microphone
- Rugged metal body
- Switchable bass cut/rolloff filter
- Includes stand adapter and vinyl carrying bag
- Polar pattern: cardioid
- Frequency range: 20 to 20,000 Hz
- Sensitivity: 7 mV/Pa (-63 dBV)
- Max. SPL: 130/144 dB SPL
- Equivalent noise level: 21 dB-A
- Signal/noise ratio (A-weighted): 75 dB
- Preattenuation pad: 14 dB, switchable
- Bass filter: 12 dB/octave at 100 Hz
- Impedance: 200 ohms
- Recommended load impedance: >=600 ohms
- Supply voltage: 9 to 52 V phantom power
- Current consumption: approx. 1 mA
- Connector: 3-pin XLR
- Finish: matte black
- Dimensions: 46 dia. x 184 mm / 1.8 dia. x 7.2 in.
- Net weight: 300 g / 10.6 oz.
- Shipping weight: 800 g / 1.8 lbs.